• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

psygnosis

Reaction score
pGqKB.jpg

hello sf.

toj, cdg shirt, apc, mmm

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this woodyear dude is a trip. the paragrpah blocks are killing me.

agreed @ nice trench on Flying Lotus. Solid example of how to wear a khaki coat as some people in another thread were inquiring. (e.g. a pair of navy trousers and brown lace ups...
teacha.gif
)

i dare venture a guess that is the ss'10 w/h mack in khak and the fw10 cords in navy..

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's like you seriously hope woodyear is trolling because having people that dumb on this forum is depressing
frown.gif
. Transvestites =/= Transexuals, you dumb

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
It's like you seriously hope woodyear is trolling because having people that dumb on this forum is depressing
frown.gif

Transvestites =/= Transexuals, you dumb

I want to give people the benefit of the doubt but I read poor woodyear's posts and I can't tell if they're intelligent or not, make sense...anything. I have decent reading comprehension skills (don't tell my S.A.T. score I said that..) but I still can't grasp these paragraph blocks.

I know personally that as a new member it's easy for people to interpret an earnest post/reply as "trolling" as regular/existing members don't understand the new persons personality or sense of humor, but I just don't know..

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
psygnosis, that looks dope! really like the mmm boots instead of sneakers.

trafficjam

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Woodyear
If i dressed as a ******* airline pilot every day, yet i was not an airline pilot, would it be a rational conclusion that I desire to look like an airline pilot? The answer is unquestionably in the affirmative. Now if a man desires to look like a female (as we have established that one who dresses up as something on a continuous basis desires to look like that which they have dressed up as) isnt that synonymous with saying he wants to be a female?
Ceding the incredibly stupid point that uncontrol dresses like a woman, for argument's sake, this is a cute little trick. There must be a special word for this.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NOBD thats swagged out.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't like the tutle neck sweater but the jacket and washed jeans looks great.

CrazyJ

Reaction score
NOBD - what is it you're holding in your right hand? I've seen it in every picture. I've only had two guesses so far... a mini spy camera you use take waywts or a car lock remote thingy.

Also, I think woodyear is a **********er in denial. He's been so passionate about arguing the finer points of transsexuality that it seems as if he might actually be outwardly projecting his subdued inner dark secrets.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
NOBD thats swagged out.

Thanks. (That's is a good thing, right?)

Originally Posted by slack tide
I don't like the tutle neck sweater but the jacket and washed jeans looks great.

Thanks. The fabric of the sweater is great (washed merino) and it fits well, IMO. But I understand not everybody likes turtle necks. The jeans are washed, by me (and one time by my then two year old daughter, on 95 degrees celsius...). They started out raw.

Originally Posted by CrazyJew
NOBD - what is it you're holding in your right hand? I've seen it in every picture. I've only had two guesses so far... a mini spy camera you use take waywts or a car lock remote thingy.

smile.gif
Remote control of the camera:

canonrc1p472236vb.png

Originally Posted by Knisse
NOBD, if you do not mind me asking - how old are you?

In two months the first number will be a 4...

Version with jacket open:
wddhvglenplaidencoltrui.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics