• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Ignore it and do your thing, up until the exact moment that you decide your thing is something else. People telling you to mess up your hair/lose the frames/buy a leather jacket are super unimaginative and wrong.
yea true. **** that noise. if u wanna look like Creep from the lonelyisland featuring nicki minaj videos go for it. dude icarus on sufu does his thing hard.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why noobizor is a registered member again?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I just want to say glass nail files are official.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
LOL at guy on the right looking like his beer belly's about to start popping buttons on his shirt.

115981_1298050989.jpg

Not sure if there was some contractual obligation that at least 25% of them wear J Crew.

Who are those guys ?

inlove.gif

cersoc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
I just want those ******* boots man, why do designers discontinue **** when they have a good thing going
there are also certain italian brands that are focused on footwear such as moma, f+b, buttero, n.d.c made by hand, marsell and officine creative.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Can someone explain to me why noobizor is a registered member again?

he brings balance to the force

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
snake did you ever end up getting those cropped VA pants?

I didn't . Wasn't sold on the fabric, but may still pick it up if it's still available when the weather warms up.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
I didn't . Wasn't sold on the fabric, but may still pick it up if it's still available when the weather warms up.

how bout this, IS ?

indycropped1.jpg

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's kind of what I'm after. Unfortunately it's too big for me.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
wanted to go out tonight but hearing about sendai and basically all of ne japan getting leveled killed my mood to do anything

glad to hear nn is doing fine but haven't heard from a couple of my friends living in that area and with official reports of 88k missing...

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes, fashion thoughts aside -- g'bless those affected. i'm trying to keep tabs on what exactly is occuring and what is expected.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
flying home to fl for spring break with the lady, wish I had a toj to wear on the airplane and during those breezy balmy high 50 sofla nights. peace homies, enjoy your breaks if you got em.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mine isn't until the week after next. enjoy fl dude, wish I was going somewhere warm for break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics