• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

prurient

Reaction score
I was there Thursday last week and they said they had just marked things further down that morning. It just seems like those pieces are still too expensive for people to consider.

Also, prices were ridiculous in the first place. So the Mallory and the Fisherman, even at 70% off are around 500 bucks.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
15% off many Spring/Summer items on yoox.

atuhsad

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
do they carry anything decent anymore? I cant find Schneider on their site, they must have dumped it. Their Ervell looks meh

OC actually has quite a bit of schneider in store. i picked up a few things. Will post pics later. Also Southwillard uploaded their schneider buy on their website. Purchased a few things there as well. Will get pics once i receive package in mail. Project No 8b should be getting in Schneider this week as well.

hiyo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Lizard Lounge in Portland is running a denim special this week. Buy one pair (at full price), get a second at 50% off (of full price). They carry Momotaro, Stronghold, LVC and Mister Freedom (they have some sizes of the Californian available, but no 32). Also they have Crate, Earnest Sewn and G-Star, but those probably are of little interest here.

Offer good through 3/13. Pretty sure they ship in the US.

Anyone want to go half half? Don't really need another two pairs!
smile.gif

coldforge

Reaction score
Quoting directly from Urbandaddy:
80% Off James Perse Spring’s imminent. Thus you may suddenly find yourself in the market for a new pair of canvas pants or a few pre-laundered textured polos. Something formal enough for Bethpage Black. And comfortable enough for waiting in line at Shake Shack. Mar 11-13, Fri 10am-9pm, Sat 10am-7pm, Sun 10am-4pm, James Perse (http://www.jamesperse.com ), 382 W Broadway

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by madmadigan
Saw some Lanvin stuff at nordstrom rack today. They had two jackets, I think it said they were like 3K originally, marked down to $1200. It was like a varsity jacket styling, so lambskin front, and wool sleeves.

what location? and what sizes if you remember?

acl1

Reaction score
that's the baseball jacket; pretty amazing but i wouldnt be surprised to see it go lower.

madmadigan

Reaction score
Yeah, Here is a pic I took with my phone. They had a size 50 and 54. Maybe other sizes, but that's what I saw. However, on the size 50, and I don't know HOW this happenend, but there are 3 yes 3 thin plastic label pieces punched through the back, like the thin kind that most stores punch through the label to attach the tag, anyway, 3 punched through the exact same location on the back, right through the leather. Again, the plastic is thin, but 3 into one location? I have no idea who fucked up and did that, but I'm guessing that's one reason it's at the rack. It's small, I didn't notice it at first, but when it caught my eye, pretty bad. And the plastic is still there, just punched through with no tag no hang tag etc. Oh Yeah this was at Mall of America Nordstrom Rack

Anyway, sorry for the **** pic, but it was my phone.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by madmadigan
Yeah, Here is a pic I took with my phone. They had a size 50 and 54. Maybe other sizes, but that's what I saw. However, on the size 50, and I don't know HOW this happenend, but there are 3 yes 3 thin plastic label pieces punched through the back, like the thin kind that most stores punch through the label to attach the tag, anyway, 3 punched through the exact same location on the back, right through the leather. Again, the plastic is thin, but 3 into one location? I have no idea who fucked up and did that, but I'm guessing that's one reason it's at the rack. It's small, I didn't notice it at first, but when it caught my eye, pretty bad. And the plastic is still there, just punched through with no tag no hang tag etc. Oh Yeah this was at Mall of America Nordstrom Rack

Anyway, sorry for the **** pic, but it was my phone.

god that sucks. i like that jacket.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
I just got a yoox email for something called "The End" and then there is also "Clearance". If this is this year's version of Final Sale, I could not possibly be less impressed with what is here.

^^^^

kwoyeu

Reaction score
not a sales alert (or maybe just a lame one) but webster miami just opened its e-shop a week ago. though there don't seem to be too many sf-approved brands and prices also seem terrible. here's a 15% coupon though
WL53SU

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics