• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
Are these supposed to have attachable leg pieces like the Rafsics? Otherwise it will just look like you have small metal nipples all over your feet.
plain.gif

I think they are just like the rivets on jeans.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
at seven ny they called it the "minimalist" which, i think, plays on last seasons' outerwear. the cropped peacoat was so dope.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dunno, i kinda like them
redface.gif

looks futuristic w/ rivets.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
So far i have paid around 200$ each low top (including shipping), i personally would not pay 360$ for MMM high-tops.
Yeah that's....completely different There's like a million pairs of lows floating around and the demand for highs in decent colors is way higher. Good kop dmash

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
such a misunderstood film.

Well...

GEORGE CLOONEY played superhero BATMAN as a gay man in BATMAN AND ROBIN, he has confessed. The Oscar-nominee points to the caped crusader's camp costume as a giveaway to his sexuality. He reveals, "I was in a rubber suit. I had rubber nipples. I could have played him straight but I didn't. I made him gay."

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The good highs are usually gone by 30% off, and the harder to find sizes are often gone at retail

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
The good highs are usually gone by 30% off, and the harder to find sizes are often gone at retail

This, highs doesn't really hang around too long.

constantine.

Reaction score
can I get away with buying the same size for margiela low gats as my CP Achilles (which is sized down one)?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Length wise you could. Width might me tight on the mmm. That's why most ppl sz up imo

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor

See that's what I thought. The lows and even the mids alway seem to be everywhere, but the highs aren't.

Add that with the fact that the blues don't have any patent and I just couldn't resist. I think the highs with no patent look sooooooo good. I wish MMM would make more of those.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
The all whites look sick

Would go great with that coat
kHOxp.jpg

lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads