• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Glee

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I thought they showed a clip of Santanna and Britney kissing earlier this season. Maybe they just alluded to it in the ep where they both make Finn take them to Breadsticks.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
This needs to happen in real life:

tumblr_lg85q27NPV1qevox8o1_500.jpg

Lest you forget the scissoring episode?

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Did anyone catch Glee last night? Rachel was trying to become a trendsetter and paying Britney to wear her looks, but it backfired and Britney became the trendsetter.

And the best part was the line from Britney, "This website, called the Sartorialist, named me the trendiest girl in America"

Too funny!

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Haven't read thread or watched more than one episode, but heard of a controversial suicide attempt on the show. Was it tasteless or PC cry me a river nonsense?

PITAronin

Reaction score
While the Sartorialist comment was - esp for folks on this forum - a total hoot, I also enjoyed Santana's calling out Sam for his 'racist' imitation of James Earl Jones. (i.e., in her eyes it was especially insensitive since James Earl Jones was the man who 'shot Martin Luther King, Jr.') Totally plausible given today's young people and their lack of any history prior to their own.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This week's episode is one of the funniest in a long time. And I'm only halfway through.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ makes me feel like partying...

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have really been enjoying this.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PITAronin
While the Sartorialist comment was - esp for folks on this forum - a total hoot, I also enjoyed Santana's calling out Sam for his 'racist' imitation of James Earl Jones. (i.e., in her eyes it was especially insensitive since James Earl Jones was the man who 'shot Martin Luther King, Jr.') Totally plausible given today's young people and their lack of any history prior to their own.

and man, she's so hot!

naya-rivera_l1.jpg

naya-rivera_l3.jpg

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a really funny show. I was glad that the anti-alcohol ep didn't get too moralizing or didactic.

If I were single and a few years younger I'm sure I'd be in love with a couple of the cheerios, too.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I liked the Brokeback Mountain line.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Umm, no comments on Brittany and Santana?
bounce2.gif

They're trying too hard.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
They're trying too hard.

Everyone on the show tries too hard.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.2%

Forum statistics

Threads