• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
i have a pair of light gray/ almost steel gray but not as dark pants in my closet and finding it hard to pair it with shoe and top, ideas? colors? and also:
are their any nice boots/sneakers in a forest green color that i can buy currently? feeling some dark green sneakers with maybe white/brown soles or something. not olive in color and possibly in suede

e.g.
ve1110653_vednaisgreen2.jpg

Find you a pair of the green Raf Astros
devil.gif

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
edit; for those who have seen me and my size (thin legs and waist) is there an obvious go to choice for suits in your opinion? Sub 1500USD. Not MTM. Need quickly...

?

I have seen some great Brooks Brothers at that price, and below. But i would never purchase a suit just online, unless you have a great idea of what you like and a even better tailor at your disposal
smile.gif

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
44264936ha_12_f.jpg

44272982it_12_f.jpg

44271724ma_12_f.jpg

some more about summer, thinking about going more sport/tech that will be comfortable. sneakers like nike running shoes/perhaps NB. are there blogs that are dedicated to this type of outfit that someone can refer me to for more ideas? and more tech than hypebeast--futuristic gym-wear?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y3

RFT: Just checked out Olive Green Rafstros on Yoox. Holy **** do those things look cool.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they are cool. mis-sized them and regret the **** out of it
ffffuuuu.gif

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in which direction? If they're too small i may be interested...

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh, a year ago maybe... my bad. didnt mean to get your hopes up lol!!

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Why would someone answer a business line "hello" instead of saying "[name of company], this is [name of person]"? And why would that person ask me to redo a tedious project using an even more tedious method than the first time I did it?

Forum-relevant because I wish I'd either a) worn a cardigan to work or b) left more cardigans here instead of having to wear this H&M hooded cardigan to keep warm in my frigid, frigid office.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
wings + horns ******* sucks dick now. all of their clothing other than extremely simple pieces are just ugly conglomerations of random work wear trends from like 3 years ago. a ******* wool trench with ugly foldover workwear shirt pockets? seriously? that is atrocious. i bought some chinos from them that i like, but they're ******* chinos. everything else is garbage now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads