• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where is your style going?

Binker

Reaction score
i dunno but i just bought two necklaces and a ring
eh.gif

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine has gone somewhat 20s 30s modern Chinese in look. I try to avoid anything which is obviously teens and fashion-forward. Never wear suits or ties as they're not needed here, and never any luxury designer brands, because these are either a ripoff or fake.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you where mine isn't headed: workwear. I will not be looking like a lumberjack/longshoreman/coal miner/ranch hand/railroad worker anytime soon.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I need a nice necklace, not s2a or any of that nonsense maybe ann but way too overpriced.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
kinda long, no leather, interesting links with some sort of focal point at the bottom nothing too uncontrolish

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
style is going more gothninja-ish without being gothninja. little bits of leftover formal-mod-biz-caz ie. jil late raf stuff are evaporating...daily fits are usually ****** knits plus skinny jeans plus high tops or boots, occasionaly swap out for blazer + wide neck or v neck combo. + fishtail/lagom bubble coat/military carcoat etc

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine is getting more refined over time

Alot of Schneider and Margiela, a sprinkling of Raf, Jil, Ervell, a fair bit of Dries, mixed with bespoke shirts, ToJ and APC denim.

Want to kop:

Some more nice footwear, will probably kop two pairs of Guidi backzips this year and a few pairs of some good modern English shoes. More ToJ, teal suede harrington and a grey suede bomber are on that list for sure.

And more Schneider. Alot of Schneider.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
are feathers an option ?

i think i may just do this one though it will nto be worn ninja style

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads