• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

CologneReview

Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Argentino
I think my local creed guy has access. He told me he could have any flacon stocked within a week...

That's the same I was told, and we've been waiting for 3 weeks. Apparently Creed is backed up and not giving details on when it's going to be shipped.

curt2121

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CologneReview
Just got off the phone with the Creed Boutique in New York (212.439.7777). They advised they were also out of stock for the 8.4oz flacons, and didn't expect any in for two weeks. If anyone else has ideas on where there may be some stock please let me know.

neiman marcus in SF had them, but that was a month or two ago

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you guys are interested, I will gladly host the split for MV. I have 10 ml atomizers coming in!

It would be $45 shipped for 10 ml.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
If you guys are interested, I will gladly host the split for MV. I have 10 ml atomizers coming in! It would be $45 shipped for 10 ml.
Check page one GF. I did 1oz for just a bit more than that. Happy to host again guys if you need it.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Check page one GF. I did 1oz for just a bit more than that.

Happy to host again guys if you need it.

I'd prefer to host because I want to keep the bottle :p

Also, like you mentioned earlier in this thread, I don't know if we'll gather enough interest for MR again, so I want to keep it small with the 1.7 oz bottle.

MyTailorIsRich

Reaction score
Let's see if we can get enough interest for a 100ml bottle. That size was successfully split before and would bring down the cost quite a bit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads