• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
god damn i am so ready for spring. i can't wait to do absurd things with shorts and boots and flowy tops.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cannot wait to live vicariously, browsing in my dressed by the internet garbage.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah that jace legendary card is ******* marsupialed, I was thinking of getting back in but saw ish like that and the balance is so fucked up it's not worth it

Wizards approach to balance and stability makes Blizzard look like the gold standard

dls6128

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Vintage was a format containing all sets, though there was of course a restriction and ban list. Majora's mask was swagged the **** out.
**** dude vintage was the ****. I played TPS in tournaments that allowed proxies, otherwise it was factory (or landstill if I wanted to make combo players rage)... those were the days.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dls6128
**** dude vintage was the ****. I played TPS in tournaments that allowed proxies, otherwise it was factory (or landstill if I wanted to make combo players rage)... those were the days.

I too played ten proxy vintage. Played sensei and tps regularly. Started with back to basics mom blue when slaver was the shot.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want a cool baseball hat to wear for ***** and giggles. Any recs?

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When shipping from the US to Canada, what USPS thing do you guys do? Priority? I need to ship some shoes but wanna get delivery confirm/tracking too, is this possible?

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
When shipping from the US to Canada, what USPS thing do you guys do? Priority? I need to ship some shoes but wanna get delivery confirm/tracking too, is this possible?
I haven't done it in a while, but yeah I think you can at least get delivery confirmation with Priority. The number is on the customs form. It'd be like $43.50 (forgot to say, this is for a medium flat rate) Express Mail is like $10 more and comes with tracking and automatically insured for $100 and it might be worth it depending on the value of what you're shipping, and it's really much faster and takes away the uncertainty. I've had so many people that don't want to pay for Priority so I reluctantly go with first class and I hate waiting to hear if they got it or not. Never actually had any problems so far, but I have the paranoia. edit: also, been meaning to say for a while, props on the avatar
cool.gif
even if that album couldn't hold a candle to the previous two

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor

express is best option, the tracking is actually reliable. to get registered mail on priority costs an extra 11$ so you will probably end up saving a buck or two at most along with slower service.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Just send priority. It never screws up and yes, the customs number tracks. Once it gets into Canadian hands it might as well be express tracking. I get everything shipped here by priority. Difference is 25ish for priority vs 40+ for express.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when i ship to canada from the US I ship priority - no tracking or delivery confirmation, and this is disclosed up front to any canadian buyers. & hope for the short & sweet customs form.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is it true if I dont ship international express im not covered if somehow my **** is "lost?" I talked to a guy who switched to google checkout cuz he sent jeans to a guy and they said they never received it, even though he had tracking and he got fucked over....

just wanna know cuz I'm waiting for a check to clear from some french guy, and don't want to be put at risk. I know paypal is VERY friendly to sellers.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
when i ship to canada from the US I ship priority - no tracking or delivery confirmation, and this is disclosed up front to any canadian buyers. & hope for the short & sweet customs form.

Unless it's a small flat rate box, doesn't the customs number automatically track for usps priority mail international?

I pretty much always ship USPS priority myself.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
random thought: what happens when you tie a pair of boots up in a ball and soak them in water for 2 days?

RoCoEl.jpg

thinking about dying them/ adding black polish/ doing something red.

what were these?
they look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads