• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$800 and up jeans online?

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
oh yeah? how come?

+1
Also curious to hear why.

-LR

kit99bar

Reaction score
This for 600

main.jpg

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is beyond marsupialed, and I've seen some pretty bad ones here.

OP just comes up with a ridiculous number that he "wants" to spend on a pair of jeans, but has no particular pair, or even brand in mind. Well..."Visvim" or something". Do you realize you can get awesome jeans under 300? Or do you just want to tell people you spent 1,000 on a pair?

You should stop into some car dealerships and say you want to spend around 100k on a car, but have no idea what you want. They will love you.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are we hating on the OP just because he's not trying at all to hide the fact that he wants to buy something simply because it is expensive?

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these *** denim companies are really getting ridiculous with their ****...for real. yall dont think some of these offerings are over the top?

igotfatlaces

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
e-mail them and ask if they have your size in japan. if they do they will likely order it for you. they have to special order me **** all the time.

Alright, thanks for the info on that, i will call them up or email them to see if they can get them in my size.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
y'all poastin in a troll thread . . . .

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
these *** denim companies are really getting ridiculous with their ****...for real. yall dont think some of these offerings are over the top?

Yeah, but if I don't buy the highest quality Japanese denim handwoven by monks in a temple on Mt. Fuji, I won't get the sweet fades and honeycombs to impress my brahs on Superfuture.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads