• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
I was mainly planning on having the jacket's sides taken in further and perhaps lengthening the sleeves a touch

Both sound like reasonable alterations. Jacket could be a shade shorter for a more modern fit, but I reckon it depends on what you want out of it.

I miss the awesome drug lord beard.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexonfabric
Where did Phat Guido go...I enjoyed his lifestyle shots.

Check out his brog.

Brinbro

Reaction score
Why does everyone act like these are hard to find? They may be now that NDG is defunct, but all you ever had to do was walk into a store that sells OP frames and have them ordered? If they didn't already have them on a shelf in the store...
facepalm.gif
Originally Posted by drmmr
I'm hoping not! Been looking for a pair of those.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all it needs is a vineyard vines banner across the top and you've got a spring ad campaign
5drkf8.jpg

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dbear
WAYWT_1_A.jpg

WAYWT_1_B.jpg

W+H Hoodie AmApp 50/50 Tee N+FxMomo denim Alden Indy Boot

Seriously, I at least had the decency to post my dressed-by-the-Internet WAYWT pics properly. Unless you're actually wearing broken JPEGs. edit: Ok, that's a little more like it.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ love the scare quotes there.. you can really sense his disdain for urban language!

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_1867.jpg

Junya
BoO
Epaulet
Supleme
Duckie Brown Florsheim

sdx

Reaction score
Really like that jacket, scott. Nice fit!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Glad to see scott blending in more Epaulet trousers into his arsenal. The fit and deadstock fabrics always seemed like the perfect match for his usual aesthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 38.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 29 18.5%

Forum statistics

Threads