• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Let me guess:
- Scyther
- Rapidash
- Dodrio
- Aerodactyl
- Jolteon
- Electrode
teacha.gif

**** you have a good memory... IIRC I had Jolteon, the ice and lightning bird dudes, Mewtwo, some rock pokemon and I forget the last one. Everyone used Mewtwo.

Originally Posted by sipang
XL = 21.5 p2p, that's all I know
Thanks. Figure I'm a M then.

Originally Posted by APK
Bow out before someone pulls that post about you sitting alone in your apartment on a Friday night while people partied in a nearby apartment.
satisfied.gif

... How is that even at all extraordinary, that probably happens once every 2 weeks. People throw a lot of parties in my building (It's near a university) and I work 70 hours / week.

ramp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
^^ Middle school was absolutely amazing when my friends got copies of CBFD and Perfect Dark. I seriously wish I could go back to having that much fun everyday. CBFD probably had the most fun multiplayer ever...

Perfect Dark
inlove.gif
...my friends would rage so hard whenever I started using the Farsight XR-20.

All this talk of nostalgic video games and no mention of Ocarina of Time yet? I am disappoint. Still probably the best game I've ever played. I've starting learning all the songs on guitar too.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramp
Perfect Dark
inlove.gif

All this talk of nostalgic video games and no mention of Ocarina of Time yet? I am disappoint. Still probably the best game I've ever played. I've starting learning all the songs on guitar too.

I've never played ocarina. I mean I did for a bit last summer, but I didn't beat it. doI fail the internet??

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not the only video game you fail at.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
one thing I'm happy about is I never wasted my life on those final fantasy games.

damn AR_70 hours a week is brutaaaaaaaal...go get crunk for once.

sdx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramp
Perfect Dark
inlove.gif

Ocarina was the ****. Picked it up on Wii arcade about a year ago and played through again. So well done.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** the water stage of any game...

Also does anyone have a link to the new Junya women's? Still haven't seen it and can't seem to find it

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
.. How is that even at all extraordinary, that probably happens once every 2 weeks. People throw a lot of parties in my building (It's near a university) and I work 70 hours / week.

Different strokes. That's my point. I know you like your job, but some people would find it depressing to spend so much time doing that kind of work, just as you find it depressing that someone would spend a lot of time or have fond memories of "sitting in front of a screen."

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Different strokes. That's my point. I know you like your job, but some people would find it depressing to spend so much time doing that kind of work, just as you find it depressing that someone would spend a lot of time or have fond memories of "sitting in front of a screen."
I guess I just don't get your analogy.
Originally Posted by Lane
damn AR_70 hours a week is brutaaaaaaaal...go get crunk for once.
Did on saturday for my bday. It was bad news, blacked out around 1:30. Now have to figure out how to get various forms of booze out of my carpet. Poor decisions. Partying like I'm still in university now just makes me wake up in the morning with a voice in my head going "there, now, are you proud of what you did?" Kind of sad, approaching old man status at 26 and 3 days.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ocarina of Time was easiest legend of zelda game, water temple was without a doubt the easiest water level of any zelda. Beat that game when I was 4, golden sun was without a doubt the best game I've played.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i was a pokemon master

i would give up all my clothes to recreate the wonderful feeling of fulfillment from that time in my life

Man, I miss playing Magic the Gathering so much, I used to play vintage regularly and played a few serious tournaments, beat the Polish champ in a game in Indianapolis. Sensei's divining top combo, ******* hell I miss that. TPS too. Please tell me I am not the only one that played vintage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads