• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Middle school was absolutely amazing when my friends got copies of CBFD and Perfect Dark. I seriously wish I could go back to having that much fun everyday. CBFD probably had the most fun multiplayer ever...

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Mario Party 3 and 4 were the ******* ****. I don't give a **** who you are, that game face lift was fun as ****. Also pokemon stadium minigames were kinda fun growing up.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
^^ Middle school was absolutely amazing when my friends got copies of CBFD and Perfect Dark. I seriously wish I could go back to having that much fun everyday. CBFD probably had the most fun multiplayer ever...

Am I the only one that remembers smuggling in Pokemon cards to their 5th grade class because they were banned after some kid killed someone for a holographic whatever. We used to put them in the back pockets of books from the library and trade them around

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yah, now that I think about it...**** you AR_six. That was the best time of my life! You can't take away the times I cherished, yo. I was so happy cuz games weren't as bad as they are now.

also, all I knew was there was a rule that you couldn't sell pokemon cards at school, but people did it in the bathroom like it was nobodys business.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i put everyone on ignore and it feels much better now
teacha.gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
If your favourite childhood memories consist of video games I weep for you.

Video games, card games, and the immense level of role playing and social communication they entailed.

Mario Party 3 and 4 were the ******* ****. I don't give a **** who you are, that game face lift was fun as ****. Also pokemon stadium minigames were kinda fun growing up.
LICKITUNG SUSHI MOTHER ******

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** you guys, I'm getting all depressed now. Those were the golden times.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Dammit man you the gloomiest person I've ever read about. You literally make me depressed.
What should make you depressed is looking back on your life and having the best memories of it be sitting in front of a screen... I have video game nostalgia too but damn...

Anyway at least pokemon was social given that if you weren't battling via connector cable it was pretty boring pretty quick iirc. I can't remember my whole lineup but I do remember it was heavily based on being faster than the other guy.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol

YOOOO, ******* would always camp the big ass red and white sushi, forgot how it looked hahaaaa. I dunno bout depressed guys, I'm getting all happy thinking bout the goodtimes.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol

frown.gif
that game and the hypnosis one were the cause of my demise. I was really good at the ekans game and magikarp one. you and I would probably be a good match in the poke stadium.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
What should make you depressed is looking back on your life and having the best memories of it be sitting in front of a screen... I have video game nostalgia too but damn...

Anyway at least pokemon was social given that if you weren't battling via connector cable it was pretty boring pretty quick iirc. I can't remember my whole lineup but I do remember it was heavily based on being faster than the other guy.

So you completely skipped the part about playing baseball all day and went to video games comment, you must of been the worst moderator ever

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've never been into video games outside of select titles (and even then, they were always fringe games involving baseball or pro wrestling), but cot damn, AR, you're such a wet blanket sometimes.

Bow out before someone pulls that post about you sitting alone in your apartment on a Friday night while people partied in a nearby apartment.
satisfied.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't remember my whole lineup but I do remember it was heavily based on being faster than the other guy.

Let me guess:
- Scyther
- Rapidash
- Dodrio
- Aerodactyl
- Jolteon
- Electrode
teacha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads