• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
ugh...

I know...I wasn't paying attention!!
eh.gif

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CJ Swansea with dainite sole. I bought them to wear with jeans, but they are a little too sleek for casual ... keeping them though. Will get the Pembroke for jeans
IMG_8731.jpg

Getzione

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clee1982
I was deciding between this and Northcote, finally went for Northcote, though still waiting for them to get it from the factory...

Im looking to get a pair of the northcote aswell, although the tetbury has held up remarkably well through a norwegian winter. Post some pictures when you get them
smile.gif

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Getzione
Im looking to get a pair of the northcote aswell, although the tetbury has held up remarkably well through a norwegian winter. Post some pictures when you get them
smile.gif

definitely will do, though just got a phone call, they said it might got delayed by up to 2 weeks
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
, I thought the point of paying retail, is instant gratification

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
CJ Swansea with dainite sole. I bought them to wear with jeans, but they are a little too sleek for casual ... keeping them though. Will get the Pembroke for jeans

IMG_8731.jpg

very nice, if you want to flip, let me know your size first
teacha.gif

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Clark

Reaction score
Chepstow, Finsbury and Drummond:
65405948.jpg
/C

CashmereLover

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del

I have exactly the same shoes and trees.
worship.gif

Wear them with anything from jeans to dress pants. Maybe they are a bit too sleek for casual, as you put it, but I think they look great with jeans.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What would be a good price on a BNIB pair of Cliffords? Tan colorway....I think I can get a pair for $325 shipped. Should I jump all over this?

Also, if it says 8 1/2E on the outside of the box...does the for sure mean a UK 8 1/2E or does C&J sometimes list US sizes on the outside of the box...?

Northampton Novice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
What would be a good price on a BNIB pair of Cliffords? Tan colorway....I think I can get a pair for $325 shipped. Should I jump all over this?

Also, if it says 8 1/2E on the outside of the box...does the for sure mean a UK 8 1/2E or does C&J sometimes list US sizes on the outside of the box...?

Clifford's at that price I'd say buy right away. In my experience it's UK sizes on the outside of the box.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$325 is a steal.

Getzione

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
What can I say?

Nothing but good things, I hope?

REguy

Reaction score
Does C&J make the Finsbury in brown shell? I could swear I saw a model called the Finsbury 2 in some other thread but can't find it. Anyone have details?

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by REguy
Does C&J make the Finsbury in brown shell? I could swear I saw a model called the Finsbury 2 in some other thread but can't find it. Anyone have details?

You are right its in the current catalogue "Finsbury 2" Dark Brown Cordovan.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads