• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
charizard was the GRAIL

lol8[1].gif

but mine was blastoise, dunno what you mean by mime cuz I never actually played..only collected.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
if it's a waste of space who cares how much you get, something is better than nothing

well, if it costs more to ship than what I'd gain after ebay fees and shipping, than fugg that...my grandchillen can have em.

sdx

Reaction score
My favorite part of my Driod has been the gameboy emulator with any pokemon rom I want on it.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
So back to RFT's, I am currently contemplating summer and feel that it's going to be just... really boring. All I want to wear is t, jeans, sneakers, with a leather if it's cooler out. Which is the opposite of what I wanted last year. Fickle. At least it'll be cheap - new jeans and a couple of t shirts are all that's really needed.

At least you're in Canada. Try summer DOWN SOUTH

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
but were they first edition?

i used to hustle my **** hard. i had a hookup and i got tons of promos, the clefable or whatever for jungle, the swimming giraffe thing (lapdos?) and whatever card they gave out at the pokemon events at malls.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how did you have three!

did you have the american and *** ones?

LOL WESTSIDDDEEE, you just reminded me I so jipped some kid cuz I sold him the special edition movie cards you get just from watching the pokemon movie. hahahaaaa

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
^ the movie mewtwo card was so good, though
Originally Posted by Lane
how did you have three! did you have the american and *** ones?
all from booster packs. american only. also once i challenged the guy working pokemon league in our area to a battle and i wagered my whole deck in exchange for the 60 left over promo mew cards. i won and sold them for $20 a piece

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did you feel like a pokemon master?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
**** Pokemon! Still kinda pissed my 64 erased mewtwo? When I worked so hard to get the guy on stadium

My favorite childhood memories consist of Goldeneye, Srarfox 64, and Mario Kart after playing little league ball all day ahhhhh those were the days

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Re: gap teeth - The trend/controversy is already played out: http://ideas.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/...bly-bad-teeth/

I thought I remembered reading about it somewhere. Didn't occur to me last night.

So from this discussion we can conclude yet again that we're all nerds and always have been. (Yes I played pokemon in elementary school. Red edition.)

Holy jesus, you're younger than I am, too? I'm not even sure Pokemon existed when I was in elementary school. I'm starting to think I'm one of the oldest SW&D-ers posting, and I still have some time before I crack 30.
confused.gif

Also, RFT - I'm thinking about overdyeing a W+H terry loop hoodie crimson or something like that. After all,

ihasabucketrp3.jpg

and I already have the hoodie. I'll probably try it out on a white t-shirt or something to figure out whether/how badly I'll ruin it, but it'd be nice to have a reasonably unique color instead of just the standard grey.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If your favourite childhood memories consist of video games I weep for you.

well, your generation was glued to the TV, ours to a gameboy/playstation/facebook/twitter/myspace/lolspace.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
If your favourite childhood memories consist of video games I weep for you.

Dammit man you the gloomiest person I've ever read about. You literally make me depressed.

What ******* kid born on or after 1988 doesn't have some N64 memories

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
conkers bad fur day is still one of my favorite games

/immaturity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads