• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
what is allsaints? is that like urbanoutfitters?

It's like rickowens but muchcheaper.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eh, not all music is meant to be listened to consciously. I think there is better music out there for a Kesha/Katy Perry type environment, I think people being all scandalized by their behavior is pretty depressing, but I can't fault someone for enjoying it passively.

Or else living at Hinterland U so long is just corrupting the **** out of my ear holes.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
That's the thing, I was wearing my headphones the entire time. The problem is that they pump the same music into the men's locker room*, so I inevitably have to hear five or ten minutes of godawful gym music at the beginning and end of each trip to the gym. I've actually asked one of the managers if they could unhook the speakers in the men's locker room (the music is seriously that bad), and he said no dice. * Now that I think about it, that's probably not my top choice in terms of songs playing when I'm getting naked in front of a bunch of other dudes.
My gym plays Chinese folk music, I wish I could hear bad American pop
frown.gif
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Eh, not all music is meant to be listened to consciously. I think there is better music out there for a Kesha/Katy Perry type environment, I think people being all scandalized by their behavior is pretty depressing, but I can't fault someone for enjoying it passively. Or else living at Hinterland U so long is just corrupting the **** out of my ear holes.
People can bash pop/dance music all they want, but imo there's still nothing better to listen to in a club with a G&T in one hand and some sweet ass in the other
teacha.gif

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Atlanta is ******* dogshit marital aid. Seriously. I have no idea where to go to even try on anything or at least see clothing in person. I went to Barney's Co-Op today and it was this tiny little place with some Shipley & Halmos shirts and APCs. ****?

If anyone knows a place in ATL tell me.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
I think there is better music out there for a Kesha/Katy Perry type environment, I think people being all scandalized by their behavior is pretty depressing, but I can't fault someone for enjoying it passively.

Apparently this is what Katy Perry looks like w/o makeup, bummer. old news but still.

dslJ2.jpg

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there could be more to the girl than just gaps and katty perry songs, though. If you're dating them I think it would be shallow to discount them for the former, and the latter sounds like a reason high schoolers don't date one another.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
Apparently this is what Katy Perry looks like w/o makeup, bummer. old news but still.

That is some bad news bears man. Talk about someone who has that "dance like nobody's watching" phrase in neck tattoo script stamped on a magnet on her refrigerator, talk about someone who clearly was really into sonnets in high school. Talk about a girl who would be dating a guy who blogs for Wired. Talk about a girl who puts caramel syrup in her coffee drinks. Etc. etc.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
there could be more to the girl than just gaps and katty perry songs, though. If you're dating them I think it would be shallow to discount them for the former, and the latter sounds like a reason high schoolers don't date one another.

If a gap is a turn off then it's a turn off man, you shouldn't go out of your way to "get past" turn offs in a girl you're dating. You have to want to bone your lady automatically, it isn't a test of depth or anything.

hobojones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester

dslJ2.jpg

NEVER understood the Katy Perry love. This just cements it.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
Same bro, uniqlo has the best fitting minimal basics around. I remember reading you're coming to London this year for university? I start at UCL in Sept.
I got an offer for UCL on Saturday so if I take it I'll probably see you there.

delakingois

Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
* Now that I think about it, that's probably not my top choice in terms of songs playing when I'm getting naked in front of a bunch of other dudes.
I know what you mean, my gym played Born This Way in the locker room.
plain.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads