• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unbranded Brand Jeans

nowiremember

Reaction score
Originally Posted by modernART
yesterday's outfit in the skinny unbranded:

64 consecutive days of wear

day-64-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-back-angle.jpg

day-64-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-close-angle.jpg

http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/03/day-64/

May i ask where that camo shirt is from?

modernART

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nowiremember
May i ask where that camo shirt is from?

i also replied to your question on my blog, but just in case you didn't see it, i got the shirt from urban outfitters and the brand is all-son. full-size run available online for $19. luckily, i was able to purchase it at my local urban outfitters for $13.30. for that price, i couldn't pass up on it.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...SEARCH+RESULTS

just in case you're curious about sizing, i'm 5'11", 160 lbs, and got the size small. hope that helps!

nowiremember

Reaction score
i also replied to your question on my blog, but just in case you didn't see it, i got the shirt from urban outfitters and the brand is all-son. full-size run available online for $19. luckily, i was able to purchase it at my local urban outfitters for $13.30. for that price, i couldn't pass up on it.

just in case you're curious about sizing, i'm 5'11", 160 lbs, and got the size small. hope that helps!

thanks very much. i really appreciate it.

Potatowned

Reaction score
OK, well like you guys said, my top button popped off. What did you guys do? Have a tailor stick a new one on? Go without it?

dlo

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, these Unbranded jeans are actually N&F collabo with UO?

Or were since they're discontinued? So what's to stop me from buying these jeans as opposed to N&F if the secret is out? Some clarification would help.

bombers

Reaction score
It's not really a big secret. People found out not too long after but the denim is cheaper and the buttons suck.

handsometigers

Reaction score

Damn, that shirt IS pretty awesome. thanks for the heads up

lwkeung

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much Urbanoufitters house brand BDG Selvedge denim stretches?

Just bought a pair TTS, fit well, but afraid it might stretch a lot.
Thanks!

officeboy

Reaction score
Hah, I just bought a pair tts yesterday and I was worried about any shrinkage..

Ermac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lwkeung
Does anyone know how much Urbanoufitters house brand BDG Selvedge denim stretches?

Just bought a pair TTS, fit well, but afraid it might stretch a lot.
Thanks!

I think you should be ok. My buddy's stretched one size, if that.

modernART

Reaction score
il ciclista - are those the indigo tapered? and for anyone keeping up on my progress, here's what the unbranded skinny look like after 70 days of consecutive wear: http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/03/week-10-review The back of the jeans appear to be fading a lot faster than the front and I would just have to attribute that to my daily activities. The majority of my day (and when I say “majority of my day," I mean my 9 – 5 job) is spent sitting down in front of a computer with occasional time spent walking around.
wk10-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-front-2.jpg
wk10-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-front-3.jpg
wk10-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-back-2.jpg
wk10-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-back-4.jpg
wk10-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-back-5.jpg
wk10-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-back-6.jpg

rosslovethreads

Reaction score
any of you guys know which of the 3 fits would be the most similar to jcrew 484?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads