• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
^^ pix? sticks and stones may break my bones, but straps and chains get me hard

I just heard this song for the first time today at the gym I go to.
ffffuuuu.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
I just heard this song for the first time today at the gym I go to.
ffffuuuu.gif

Fail for not wearing headphones when you work out.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can someone explain the existence of Styleguise? I suppose I get its intended purpose (more focus on designer fashion), but from lurking a bit, it seems like it's just a sample from such threads here consisting of people who already post here and in those threads. It kind of reminds me of when someone on a forum gets upset/dissatisfied with the forum and so they start their own forum, which inevitably ends up being a much less active version of the original forum.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yay i fill out hanes mediums now!

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Can someone explain the existence of Styleguise? I suppose I get its intended purpose (more focus on designer fashion), but from lurking a bit, it seems like it's just a sample from such threads here consisting of people who already post here and in those threads. It kind of reminds me of when someone on a forum gets upset/dissatisfied with the forum and so they start their own forum, which inevitably ends up being a much less active version of the original forum.

pretty much. sq had plans for a custom interface selling market but it hasn't come to fruition. regardless the amount of traffic they get is so small it doesn't even matter.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Yeah...I totally agree, but I'm pretty sure Fok said they're not going to do either of those.

Seems like a lot of the spammers will post in regular threads, too.

Ha ha, wasn't this the one wearing AA, Cheap Monday, and Aldos?

No I meant because of this:

M12973533461226285_6.jpg

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...-82293-43.html

Apparently, she's never heard of invisalign.
frown.gif

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Fail for not wearing headphones when you work out.

That's the thing, I was wearing my headphones the entire time. The problem is that they pump the same music into the men's locker room*, so I inevitably have to hear five or ten minutes of godawful gym music at the beginning and end of each trip to the gym. I've actually asked one of the managers if they could unhook the speakers in the men's locker room (the music is seriously that bad), and he said no dice.

* Now that I think about it, that's probably not my top choice in terms of songs playing when I'm getting naked in front of a bunch of other dudes.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gaps are sexi.
^^ pix? sticks and stones may break my bones, but straps and chains get me hard
oh you know... nothing fancy
Jb-53.jpg

Nah, I keep the fun gear for the weekends..., I'm just talking about carrying straps here, so you can wear your coat like a backpack, or a jetpack, and look badass. Honestly, it looks way cooler in my mind than in real life but anyway.
helmutlang.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't get past gaps, either. Total deal-breaker. I'd rather have her wearing Uggs and jumping up and down with excitement about the latest Ke$ha song, but have great teeth than I would a gap-toother who dresses like someone from the "How You'd Like a Girl to Dress" thread.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i kinda wanna get that walter van beirendonck rocket backpack. only ~$140 on ww.....

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I dunno if a gap is necessarily a deal-breaker for me, but all else being equal, I'm gonna go with no gap.

Ke$ha, on the other hand, might be a deal-breaker for me.

The Ashley Smith gap is pretty heinous, though, or at least it comes across as such in the picture above. I think a good chunk of the problem there is how freakishly young it makes her look.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Yeah me too, but I'd rather have something that is transformable , the backpack is just a backpack
confused.gif
You guys......ke$ha ? that's cray talk. Vanessa Paradis anyone ?

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok you don't like gap. that's fine.

all i'm saying is that just cause you don't like it doesn't mean this ***** needs braces.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ke$ha was just the first irritating female musician that came to mind, though I still don't know if enjoying her music would be a deal-breaker. Katy Perry, on the other hand, is another case. Huge rack be damned, I've actually had multiple conversations that owning any Katy Perry songs, physical or otherwise, makes a girl undateable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads