• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Actually from yesterday. Would've posted, but I had to get going to the PBR Craft Fair and not drink PBR, because it's disgusting (a friend's band was playing). Saw some guy in what looked like engineer boots, LVCs with a massive cuff, and a slightly too-tight v-neck (especially on that big of a guy). More something I'd expect on sufu (or MyNudies) than here.

Anyway, time for a troll fit!

03052011a.jpg
03052011b.jpg
03052011c.jpg

W+H
AA tri-blend/The National concert t-shirt
Unlucky belt (no vis)
Samurai 710s
GATs (non-replica)

Maybe not more Style Forum than Style Forum, but hopefully as Style Forum as Style Forum. Dressed-by-the-Internet for sure. (Didn't notice the hem was kinda tucked into the back when I took the picture...that looks kinda stupid.)

Wanted to go outside to take the pictures, but my neighbor was in her backyard and I would've been too embarrassed.
confused.gif

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Still no sign of spring. In retrospect slightly looser fitting pants might have worked better with the bulky top... Feel free to hate the boot tuck
tinfoil.gif
2011_03_06_main.jpg
2011_03_06_trees.jpg
French linen hunting jacket (with action back): Holland & Holland Sweater: Highland Home Industries Cargos: Uniqlo Suede boots: Trickers

i actually like the hunting jacket on you although it seems to be sitting funny on your shoulders/neck? (camera angle?) or maybe due to chunky knit's collar. looks like a hunting jacket to me. fit is good as usual :]. maybe some accessory if thats your thing? or a bag, i imagine some leather strap from a bag going cross-body would really tie it all together only "problem" is that low rise on your cargos, didn't seem to be an issue last fit, but is more noticable in this one.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
snake my fav from you lil homie

yesterday smoking and drinking
OYaOZl.jpg

78 degrees

what were you sitting on, i cant complete the mental image unless i know....
biggrin.gif

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
warmed up this weekend
5e08288f.jpg
zits bobby G +1 p. fart-ey

sdx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsoren
img0751o.jpg

SNS
Epaulet
Left Field (4ish months in, breaking in nicely)
Spring Courts

Thoughts?

I think it looks really good, nice fit.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
I find that picture pretty awkward, did you really stop up and take a picture in front of her.. That freaks me out, didnt she say anything?

That's my coworker, and she's more weird than I am

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Nice shirt, nasty cap
Nice fairisle, but pull down the sleeves. You can shove up the sleeves on an unbuttoned cardigan but it rarely looks right with a sweater.

Haha gotcha. And I have to say that fit w/ the Nigel Cabourn sweater is my favoriate in the last few pages, and there've been so many great fits in these pages.

dsoren

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
chunky cardigan + sneakers feels a little incongruous but individual pieces all look good

Thanks for the feedback - I have posted so many fits with my DB's before that I wanted to do something different, plus I really like these Spring Courts. Will be kopping quoddys in near future...

Originally Posted by sdx
I think it looks really good, nice fit.

Thanks!

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
willy, why you hating on one of your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics