• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any feedback on uniqlo strech slim fit blazer?

32_066971.jpg

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Chest size and shoulder width might be more useful than weight and height in judging fit. In my experience if you're a 41-43" chest you'll want a large, so I'd guess 39-41" would be a medium.

for that height and weight he'll be a medium for sure. and btw it's 36-38 is M and 40-42 is L

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
Looking at getting some Chinos/Khakis from Uniqlo. I need a few pairs that are lower priced.
Any opinions?

I know they offer the +J and Vintage models. Which model is the best bang for you buck?

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn uniqlo will always seem to suck some money from me even when I'm just popping into dean and deluca for something...

the worst part is those sale racks in the back... you can always find something for less than $20 thats great.

i got a couple lambswool sweaters for $14.99 each. I like lambswool despite its scratchiness.

AHShadow

Reaction score
Hey, my Dad passed by Uniqlo recently and he said there wasn't any +J for men in the Soho Store? I think he might be wrong and was confused, but I just wanted to know since I'm interested in getting the +J Military Parka. If there is +J for men, does anyone know if they have all the different colors for the parka (beige, olive, black, navy)?

Edit: I also wanted to know if Uniqlo still sells the T-000 model in Jet Black??

TheChefs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pronxs
any feedback on uniqlo strech slim fit blazer?

32_066971.jpg

I've tried it on while I was in JP, I liked the colour, but the quality is pretty bad and I wouldn't touch it.

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can anyone comment on how uniqlo's blazers fit? (non +J)

i usually wear a 38 or slim 40, i have a 39" chest, and i prefer the shoulder-to-shoulder measurement on my jackets to be around 18" (my best fitting jacket is about 18.25")

is anyone similar to this and can comment on what size might work?

ghostdog123

Reaction score
HShadow: There is tons of +J at uniqlo. First, there is a sampling on the left side of the entrance. Second, if you walk straight in and through the giant industrial metal arches on your right before the stairs you will walk into a room of +J both mens and womens, fully stocked with all colors of that military parka.

I was there yesterday and today but unfortunately couldn't find anything I liked, and as I live in Boston I won't be going back there for some time. GF got a cute women's $40 military jacket though.

acl1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by max_r
can anyone comment on how uniqlo's blazers fit? (non +J)

i usually wear a 38 or slim 40, i have a 39" chest, and i prefer the shoulder-to-shoulder measurement on my jackets to be around 18" (my best fitting jacket is about 18.25")

is anyone similar to this and can comment on what size might work?

probably medium, but again this varies. shoulders are rather narrow, and it's best to get a jacket that fits your shoulders and alter the sides. i tried on a xs (i'm 38 chest) that fit just right two summers ago, last winter tried an s and that was slightly loose, tried on an s two months ago and it fit perfect.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if they've restocked on the light sweatshirts in olive? Need a US L / Japanese XL.

McCurry

Reaction score
Hey anybody can help a bro out and tell me how the fit for the unqilo oxford shirts is? I am between S and M US size, should I go for the bigger oxford shirt or smaller? The size for medium (*** measurement) is 170/92A, I am 1.74m, not exactly sure what the 92A means, but I am pretty fit. so should I go for a large? (175/100A)
\t

Thanks in advance. These sales are killer

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If buying from the Soho store, they are american sized. Just get your regular US size.

McCurry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by about11oclock
If buying from the Soho store, they are american sized. Just get your regular US size.

I aren't buying at Soho store, I am buying them in Beijing, therefore they're in asian sizes

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by max_r
can anyone comment on how uniqlo's blazers fit? (non +J) i usually wear a 38 or slim 40, i have a 39" chest, and i prefer the shoulder-to-shoulder measurement on my jackets to be around 18" (my best fitting jacket is about 18.25") is anyone similar to this and can comment on what size might work?
you're about the same as me, i'd say a medium for sure. edit: actually that is for a +J blazer. havent tried non +J blazers. but i have other uniqlo casual jackets that are medium.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads