• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Just found out this guy I went to middle and high school with was shot and killed last night. He worked at the downtown coffee shop, so I still saw him quite often. Brilliant guy. When I heard he had died, I thought perhaps it was suicide. But it was a drive-by shooting. ****, what a loss.

EDIT: Here's the story. ******* sickening.

Three months later and presumably with no real leads, it looks like justice is going to be served.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought some wheels (rims) off ebay. The picture of the wheels did not match the seller's textual description. Before bidding I asked the seller if the pictured item was the actual item for sale. The seller stated that the wheels pictured were the wheels for sale. I bid and won the auction. I recieved the wheels today (after about a week's delay in shipping) and they are not what was pictured in the listing, but rather what the text described. I refused to accept delivery after I saw that the goods were non-conforming. I know I can get my money back through ebay, as I documented everything, but I'm still pissed. I want what I payed for, not my money back and a huge waste of time and effort.

I suspect that when the seller went to package the wheels he realized that they were something different than he thought and then spent the week locating the inferior product that the text of his ad described in order to ship those to me.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My dog is really showing her age. She does her business in the backyard and it's becoming very hard for her to make it down the stairs on our deck. My idiot father doesn't understand and likes to just yell at her about it. It's starting to look like we'll need to let her out the front door and walk her around to the back.

It's absolutely heartbreaking.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
My dog is really showing her age. She does her business in the backyard and it's becoming very hard for her to make it down the stairs on our deck. My idiot father doesn't understand and likes to just yell at her about it. It's starting to look like we'll need to let her out the front door and walk her around to the back. It's absolutely heartbreaking.
Like father, like son, huh?
devil.gif
Sorry about your dog. How old is she?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
She turned 11 in February. Her hind legs aren't in the best shape.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My favorite dog up and died out of the blue this summer. I miss it more than I miss my father (1932-2008).

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My siblings are 21, 19, & 17. I can't handle all the raging hormones.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
She turned 11 in February. Her hind legs aren't in the best shape.

watch out man. Our older one (13 or so) tore a ligament in one of his hind legs. No real reason, it just ruptured. We were told to have surgery but we waited a while and it seems to be healing on its own - although really slowly.

Big T

Reaction score
My stupidity! Wife was with me and we ran into our neighbor. I commented how nice her hair looked. That was 3 days ago and my wife has yet to speak to me.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big T
My stupidity! Wife was with me and we ran into our neighbor. I commented how nice her hair looked. That was 3 days ago and my wife has yet to speak to me.

Get out of that marriage now.

word

Reaction score
The ****? For me it's having to take off the back plate on my bass to change the pick-up battery. That and accidentally leaving it plugged in, draining said battery. -_- Oh active basses.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Way to go dumbass.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads