• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
good **** man

also, lmaaaaoooo NICE I see you already have that julius leather up for sale :p

yeah i grabbed it and it fits perfectly in chest but the sleeves are too short. i dont even have long arms but i guess my chest area is small?!?!?

someone grab it please! its freakin awesome and looks even better than pics

Originally Posted by wEstSidE
2L?

it's ur life but damn i would be really bucklin down right now

yeah 2L ... i really should buckle down. but ive been really fortunate thus far. grades are soso but picked up a BigLaw gig last summer and they asked me to coem back this summer. 2 summers at same firm is a guaranteed job unless i fail out of school or piss off a partner. plus im a perennial intern at Corp Fin division at the SEC so im pretty set

but i guess the downside of having things set is i really could care less about school. i hardly go to class and past semesters have shown that regardless of how much or how little i study i get same grades so not much incentive to do more haha
facepalm.gif

so yeah leaving in 3 hours for Paris and french riviera area for next two weeks ... exact opposite of saving money and buckling down
ffffuuuu.gif

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
yeah i grabbed it and it fits perfectly in chest but the sleeves are too short. i dont even have long arms but i guess my chest area is small?!?!?

someone grab it please! its freakin awesome and looks even better than pics

yeah 2L ... i really should buckle down. but ive been really fortunate thus far. grades are soso but picked up a BigLaw gig last summer and they asked me to coem back this summer. 2 summers at same firm is a guaranteed job unless i fail out of school or piss off a partner. plus im a perennial intern at Corp Fin division at the SEC so im pretty set

but i guess the downside of having things set is i really could care less about school. i hardly go to class and past semesters have shown that regardless of how much or how little i study i get same grades so not much incentive to do more haha
facepalm.gif

so yeah leaving in 3 hours for Paris and french riviera area for next two weeks ... exact opposite of saving money and buckling down
ffffuuuu.gif

haha I found this to be true in law school too. Even disregarding studying.... it seemed the classes where I understood the material I'd get **** grades and then I'd do well in the classes where I had no clue what the **** was going on.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
haha I found this to be true in law school too. Even disregarding studying.... it seemed the classes where I understood the material I'd get **** grades and then I'd do well in the classes where I had no clue what the **** was going on.

exactly ... i wanna go into corporate law. work at the sec and did firm work. take corps with a no laptop policy and strict attendance policy and land a B with lots of studying since it was basically forced due to attendance and cold calling

versus first year took crim law cuz its forced and have no interest in crim law or courtroom work and get an A. literally went to 2 classes cram studied 1.5 weeks beforehand

all in all study or dont study and still get average of B's ...
frown.gif

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
lol KOREAN kopping power
worship.gif

yo did that julius work for you?!?!?! post pics

edit: CORRECTION ...

dude shipped it out today. he's in japan so communication was kind of difficult at times.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would you have kept it if it fit you?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
dude shipped it out today. he's in japan so communication was kind of difficult at times.
its cuz hes *** and hates koreans
boxing[1].gif
j/k ...
peepwall[1].gif
edit: to lane ... hells yeah. it fits just like a second skin which is what i wanted just sleeves too short. looks amazing and moto style is def more versatile for me so still looking

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
BoO Jacket

Nice! Sell it to me if it's too big
wink.gif

awesome DVN pants up there too

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
exactly ... i wanna go into corporate law. work at the sec and did firm work. take corps with a no laptop policy and strict attendance policy and land a B with lots of studying since it was basically forced due to attendance and cold calling versus first year took crim law cuz its forced and have no interest in crim law or courtroom work and get an A. literally went to 2 classes cram studied 1.5 weeks beforehand all in all study or dont study and still get average of B's ...
frown.gif

better than my average of C+'s and B's
laugh.gif
Law grades rarely matter unless they're really good anyway... If you're not top 10%/25%/33% people don't care. It's more about connections and networking edit: and experience

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just ordered the 3x3 of Mocc Socs as well. Thanks for the heads up.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i grabbed it and it fits perfectly in chest but the sleeves are too short. i dont even have long arms but i guess my chest area is small?!?!? someone grab it please! its freakin awesome and looks even better than pics yeah 2L ... i really should buckle down. but ive been really fortunate thus far. grades are soso but picked up a BigLaw gig last summer and they asked me to coem back this summer. 2 summers at same firm is a guaranteed job unless i fail out of school or piss off a partner. plus im a perennial intern at Corp Fin division at the SEC so im pretty set but i guess the downside of having things set is i really could care less about school. i hardly go to class and past semesters have shown that regardless of how much or how little i study i get same grades so not much incentive to do more haha
facepalm.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

hey, if i were in your position and had your opportunities i can't say i would act differently. enjoy your trip to the fullest. french riviera is beautiful. what cities? saint tropez? nice? cannes? avoid monaco/monte carlo. i remember nice being the best, but this was years ago
ffffuuuu.gif

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some used Jil shoes. I sized down 1 EU size, but still highly doubtful that they'll fit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
2 boxes of cigars
inlove.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads