• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
boob fades?
P1180069-thumb-466x621-61942.jpg

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
I started out as an creative writing major but ended up an econ/social science major. Couldn't stand the creative writing people. Good decision all around (Nerdy Asian chicks who liked comics were also a lot easier to pull than the fauxhemians who were more interested in posturing and, in my limited experience, were generally lazy in bed)

What about the whole idea that arty types are wild in bed? True in my experience, but sorry about your bad luck.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Depends. If arty just means wealthy and self-absorbed then no. If by arty you mean manic and bipolar, then yeah, you're probably more right--those chicks are crazy everywhere (including bed).

It's okay though, i've found my niche (yoga chicks/dancers).

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
What about the whole idea that arty types are wild in bed? True in my experience, but sorry about your bad luck.

I wouldn't have wanted to see almost any of the girls in my core CW classes naked, let alone put ******* anywhere near them.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Yes, it's from that Gackt song. I don't like much of what he produced after 2003, though.
For some reason I thought it was a Joy Division reference when I first joined (speaking of WWII atrocities...). I think it also had something to do with your avatar at that point, but I was (obviously) way off on that.
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
I picked up one of these in red It's ok, (it comes with a silly little hat) but I'm still undecided on it. The price was just right and I'm addicted to little jackets so I had to give it a shot.
How about borrowed nostalgia for the unremembered 80s? (Late pass on both of those, I realize.) edit:
Originally Posted by melonadejello
http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/foot...ite/mfo896-248 My friend has a pair and they seem pretty nice to me, for the price strapless version, don't dig the hiking laces though: http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/foot...halk/mfo948-60 lul-worthy tweed version: http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/foot...coal/mfo970-33 other variations: http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/foot...halk/mfo961-60 http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/foot...ack/mfo960-162 http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/foot...coal/mfo997-33
Rad, many thanks. Looks like they did a restock, but not on the black ones.
ffffuuuu.gif
Not sure I like the white ones as much. Could be good for summer, I guess.
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
who else makes rad sars masks like odyn vovk did a few seasons ago? or anyone know where i can find one of those. i want that **** for burning man
It makes me unreasonably happy to learn that I'm not the only person who calls them SARS masks.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's okay though, i've found my niche (yoga chicks/dancers).

Dancers are where it's at dogg, has to be the right kind of dance though, Twyla Tharp type musical theater chicks are not allowed.

If I had ever wanted to see any of my writers workshop companions naked, I immediately lost interest as soon as I read their stories.

PS if you meet any surplus hot dancers who also like comics feel free to send them my way
PPS if you meet any surplus artists who like to draw and letter comics feel free to send them my way also

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
I have gone from watching an auction for an MMM leather shirt for the purposes of a surefire kop to curiousity in re: "holy carp, how much are people actually willing to pay for this thing?!"

The one on eBay UK? I wanted to PM you about it but forgot about it. Winning bid was nasty.

ramp

Reaction score
Decided not to bid on this because I was sure it would be too expensive.

shop_kenken819-img450x600-1298387140nffti741596.jpg

現在の価格: \t13,555 円

ffffuuuu.gif

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's so goddamn frustrating to buy stuff online. There's this thing I want, and according to the measurements it will fit me (fit me big actually) but it's still a size smaller than what I should buy, so I'm thinking I won't getting the intended fit... also, the measurements might be off of course.
ffffuuuu.gif

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by noobizor
http://tinyurl.com/4ozyrtd

facepalm.gif

You had best not be hating on David Foster Wallace

I started out as an creative writing major but ended up an econ/social science major. Couldn't stand the creative writing people. Good decision all around (Nerdy Asian chicks who liked comics were also a lot easier to pull than the fauxhemians who were more interested in posturing and, in my limited experience, were generally lazy in bed)

Can you blame them? You'd be lazy too, if you had anemia from your vegan diet combined with the problem of constantly coming down from the night before.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
What's the general thought on Man of Moods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads