• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

coldforge

Reaction score
I wear EG jackets with everything. Though my charcoal wool baker got a giant gouge in it :/

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Should've kopped this but now sold out in my size everywhere:
http://image.sneakerhead.com/is/imag...s82542-3?$480$

Should I buy this instead? Looking to replace some beat up Clarks DB
1449949-3-2x.jpg

Not boots but the low version? More photos: http://www.6pm.com/multiview/7779451/6

ramp

Reaction score
not a fan of the velcro, good color though Want some opinions on this. I think I like it (not sure if I'd buy/wear it), but I also feel like I've been rather uncritical lately.
dualis0629-img600x450-12973466772x05sf32389.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Almost bought this
62kaPl.jpg
Posting from iPhone so hope this works Really want feedback!!! Kinda wacky pic tho Body too long??

Knisse

Reaction score
randomkoreandude > color is nice, but hard to wear - if you have a very large wardrobe with all basics covered then consider these (but without velcro). Just my thought

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nn, its nice, obviously redundant but if you're planning selling your stooges (which I prefer on you, obviously I'm biased) it would be a good cop.. The body length doesn't bother me, but the sleeves are shorter than I'd like...

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
randomkoreandude > color is nice, but hard to wear - if you have a very large wardrobe with all basics covered then consider these (but without velcro). Just my thought

yeah good call ... thanks

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
nn is that the attachment? love the giant lapels

Yeah it is
The thing that sells me is the leather quality
They used the same object dyed German calf leather that backlash jackets use (the best I've handled other than poell stuff and guidi baby calf) but while I could never find a backlash jacket that fit right, and I'm not too sold on the brand as whole, this fits perfect except maybe an inch too long in the front. The sleeves are longer than the photos suggest, but not too long

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
LMAO at those shoes in Bobos pic hahhahhahaha

I burned out my retinas as I was scrolling down.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Yeah it is
The thing that sells me is the leather quality
They used the same object dyed German calf leather that backlash jackets use (the best I've handled other than poell stuff and guidi baby calf) but while I could never find a backlash jacket that fit right, and I'm not too sold on the brand as whole, this fits perfect except maybe an inch too long in the front. The sleeves are longer than the photos suggest, but not too long

I have some backlash boots, they are legit seriously, aight

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads