• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also we got in a lot of Incotex pants (made for the US - so classic fit not slim)! A lot of the super 150s are selling quickly...

Also got in a several Corneliani suits - only a handful left but we never announced them...

ahock

Reaction score
Question- how do the Vallentino suits run? Are they a more slim cut, or will a 44 be too large for me if I sometime can fit into a 42?
Thanks!

CharlieJade

Reaction score
Magnifying glass what magnifying glass lol. am blind as a bat. Thank you for pointing that feautre out to me, I was ignorant and simply ignored the text and when straight to specs and forever clicking the single photo on display.

Cheers now I can your store even more.

Will Benjamin bring out a sports coat range

Frank Davis

Reaction score
I was at your website and kudos, the stuffs there look great.

I hope I will be able to save up some cash and make a purchase soon. My budget is always tight so clothing even though is somehow a priority, needs to be planned in advance.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahock
Question- how do the Vallentino suits run? Are they a more slim cut, or will a 44 be too large for me if I sometime can fit into a 42?
Thanks!

The Valentino suits do run a little small - when you say 44 are you referring to the euro 54? Because the euro 54 may work if you sometimes wear a US 42 (full cut 42).

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlieJade
Magnifying glass what magnifying glass lol. am blind as a bat. Thank you for pointing that feautre out to me, I was ignorant and simply ignored the text and when straight to specs and forever clicking the single photo on display.

Cheers now I can your store even more.

Will Benjamin bring out a sports coat range

Ha! no worries - many people seem to overlook the photo galleries - we need a better website and are working on it...

Hope to have some Benjamin sport coats at SOME point this year... don't want to make any promises as we've unfortunately been so far delayed with the most recent Benjamin suit offering we're expecting in 4 weeks...

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Frank Davis
I was at your website and kudos, the stuffs there look great.

I hope I will be able to save up some cash and make a purchase soon. My budget is always tight so clothing even though is somehow a priority, needs to be planned in advance.

No worries - many in the same boat.... we're certainly happy to offer luxury and quality clothing to the masses at a steep discount, making these desirable pieces within reach to many to whom it would not be otherwise!
smile.gif

ahock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher
The Valentino suits do run a little small - when you say 44 are you referring to the euro 54? Because the euro 54 may work if you sometimes wear a US 42 (full cut 42).

Well I was referring to a US 42, so this might be an option, although on the site, the US 44/45 is considered a euro 56, so that might be too large. You don't have an actual storefront where I could try it on, correct? I go through your part of Jersey all the time....

CashmereLover

Reaction score
You do realize there is a link next to the magnifying glass on each suit item page that links to additional photos of the garment, right?

Hi Ben,

For some items I've noticed that the photos opened by clicking the magnifying glass don't magnify anything at all. At least this is my experience when looking at your Borrelli shirts. For most other items though, yes, the magnifying glass does open a larger photo.

Also noticed that the "additional photos" does not work for some items, such as the following Brioni jacket: http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/...-Medium/Detail (I do remember in the past though that the "additional photos" of this particular item worked)

Thanks!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CashmereLover
Hi Ben,

For some items I've noticed that the photos opened by clicking the magnifying glass don't magnify anything at all. At least this is my experience when looking at your Borrelli shirts. For most other items though, yes, the magnifying glass does open a larger photo.

Also noticed that the "additional photos" does not work for some items, such as the following Brioni jacket: http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/...-Medium/Detail (I do remember in the past though that the "additional photos" of this particular item worked)

Thanks!

I'm speaking in regards to the magnifying glass for the link to photo galleries where there are addidtional photos (mostly suits, some outerwear, etc.). Shirts and other items do not have a magnifying glass linking to additional photos. Yes, part of the problem with the current platform is that the photos did not expand if the original photo was smaller than 650x485, and almost all our pictures were 640x480.

Unfortunately the link to the Brioni jacket leads to a non-existent item - probably sold I suppose?

CashmereLover

Reaction score
I'm speaking in regards to the magnifying glass for the link to photo galleries where there are addidtional photos (mostly suits, some outerwear, etc.). Shirts and other items do not have a magnifying glass linking to additional photos. Yes, part of the problem with the current platform is that the photos did not expand if the original photo was smaller than 650x485, and almost all our pictures were 640x480.

OK, thanks.

Unfortunately the link to the Brioni jacket leads to a non-existent item - probably sold I suppose?

What are the odds - I've seen this particular jacket around for maybe a year or so, and now it's suddenly gone. Maybe due to me posting the link, someone found it and purchased it?
laugh.gif

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Bad news on the Benjamin suits - they are delaying yet again - now they're telling us end of April...
ffffuuuu.gif

zerostyle

Reaction score
Bad news on the Benjamin suits - they are delaying yet again - now they're telling us end of April...
ffffuuuu.gif

Could you share some of the new measurements on these suits? I think above you said that they were going to be slightly shorter and with a lower button stance. Here is an old 38S and 38R for comparison: 38R: Chest: 41" Shoulders: 17.6" Sleeve length: 25.5" Length from bottom of collar: 29.5" 38S: Chest: 41" Shoulders: 17.6" Sleeve length: 24.5" Length from bottom of collar: 28.9" I'm most concerned about the length because 29" fits me perfectly! Oddly, even though the regular was only listed at 0.6" longer (BOC), it looked WAY longer on me in person. My guess is that the front length of a regular is much longer that 0.6" if that makes any sense.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zerostyle
Could you share some of the new measurements on these suits? I think above you said that they were going to be slightly shorter and with a lower button stance.

Here is an old 38S and 38R for comparison:

38R:
Chest: 41"
Shoulders: 17.6"
Sleeve length: 25.5"
Length from bottom of collar: 29.5"

38S:
Chest: 41"
Shoulders: 17.6"
Sleeve length: 24.5"
Length from bottom of collar: 28.9"

I'm most concerned about the length because 29" fits me perfectly! Oddly, even though the regular was only listed at 0.6" longer (BOC), it looked WAY longer on me in person. My guess is that the front length of a regular is much longer that 0.6" if that makes any sense.

The button stance should be about 1" lower and the jacket about .35" shorter on the new model.

kojnglsmith

Reaction score
Can anyone speak to the quality of the Benjamin trousers? Seem like a good deal at $90. I'm looking at the flat front navy and gray ones

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads