• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
there'll be plenty of time to wear corduroy pants and ugly boots when you're old and fat. **** bitches wear tight black **** and patent while you're skinny and virile.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't wait until wallabees and Boat shoes go the way of the do do bird.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
tight black jeans and black patent repettos. I'd wear it.

Originally Posted by Synthese
there'll be plenty of time to wear corduroy pants and ugly boots when you're old and fat. **** bitches wear tight black **** and patent while you're skinny and virile.

This is the truth, thanks for spelling it out for me

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Are you ******* hipster librarian bitches with plastic eyewear? Or do you have a *********? Either way,
fistbump.gif
, but that don't mean I'm wrong. girls will **** anything with a penis.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
If this can be rehijacked into What Will We Be Wearing In Spring/Summer,

I'm thinking more v and scoop necked tees, tortoiseshell shades, floral bandannas/scarves, and either cords/wallabees or black jeans/repettos. Ideally I'd like to be able to do both, but any recommendations on what I should do first?

Been stacking up the V's and Scoop neck. You can literally find some on ASOS for $10! with free shipping. Good quality too, do not fall apart after first wash. Been buying some MMM, JL, Raf, If I see a scoop neck T, it's mine.

Also you ******** bitches in slim/skinny cords also, not that I condone that...the cords I mean

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Are you ******* hipster librarian bitches with plastic eyewear?

Occasionally hot but also the worst kind to talk to. All conspicuously mentioning Jonathan Safran Foer's new book about being a vegetarian. All acting like they know about fonts. All being "musically adventurous" but actually that only means electro pop and indie rock.

Am I bitter? Only slightly.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
have you ever heard of this band, mgmt?

i am not into floral, empire-waisted dresses and brown oxfords.

i interviewed with a publisher who tried to get him, had to admit in her office that i'd never read any nor cared to.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Can't stand this type, but probably because I have enough pretension for two people. I'm a massive douche irl. (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics