• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zyzz Haircut/Hairstyle

polishprancer

Reaction score
So i wanna try this haircut, im going to grow out my hair, but im confused about the dimensions of this haircut/textures/length and things such as approximate measurements. So i would really appreciate it if someone helped me out on this. Thanks
smile.gif

33884_442846007225_351749002225_5050820_556506_n.jpg

zyzz.jpg

2l9t75d.jpg

zyzz95.jpg

paulvarjak

Reaction score
You don't want to do that. Why would you look like a douche on purpose?

polishprancer

Reaction score
Hear me out haha, im not trying to be like "Zyzz", i just like the haircut. Ive wanted this type of haircut for a while and i finally found pretty much the closest thing im lookin for. I do agree even though he just acts like a tool in his vids for fun, theres no way that hes not a complete Aussie Tool in real life. I just want to try out a new style for me......im not trying to be a tool cause its "mad cool"

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers
Wow. The misc has made it to SF.

aware.

sofaking9000

Reaction score
I actually met the guy and he's pretty cool irl.
You folks need to realize that "Zyzz" is a character, in real life he's actually pretty humble and soft spoken and totally not a douche. Although he does weird odd jobs (gay bar dancing...) and he lives with his dad lol.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ask your stylist for the 'son of zeus, brother of hercules, father of aesthetics' cut. any good stylist will know what youre talking about.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
I'll bite: we all have to make our own mistakes and this one will be hilarious for everyone around him.

You will need to get it cut frequently at a decent, "modern" place. They will need to thin the hell out of your hair, probably with a regular straight razor or one of those sawtooth ones. If you look, you can see he doesn't have a thick head of hair matting things down. You may need to buy a hair straightener. Doesn't matter if your hair is stick straight, it aids in styling a lot as it makes the hair much more pliable and it is prone to stay in place when styled. Take a picture of two in - you're gonna have to do it, bro. They'll be able to eyeball the lengths when they're done laughing at you.

Product-wise, pretty simple. Probably a light clay for the front and sides and back if you have the mullet, to give that day old grease look. Gel for the fauxhawk and if you want the back standing and you don't have the mullet. Hairspray will be needed to hold the stuff in place. No pomades or heavy waxes, muds, or greases.

I really, really hope you do this. Please post pictures.

polishprancer

Reaction score
So you're saying that im going to be a laughing stock? lol. Anyway thanks for your help bro, now time to wait a couple months for my hair to grow haha. Understand that i just take the Zyzz haircut as something close to what i want, so ill experiment with it

sofaking9000

Reaction score
Bro to rock that haircut, I suggest also doing a quick cycle of test while you wait for your hair to grow.

Backus24

Reaction score
Jesus I can't get away.

The misc is my main forum, I am an 07' join date over there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads