• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Its an individual + context thing. I have been dissed by certain types of chicks for "looking like I work out", and then flirted with by the same kinds of chicks as the weather got warmer and layers came off. They don't know what they want. Even w/good arms though I think tanks outside of the gym or w/e are no go, a tee is just as breezy w/o saying "check out my gunzz"

i dno the drape of a tank is much different the a t shirt. i love the way it looks with a summer outfit.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
if you're patient you could get near mint RO dunks for ~500ish. The allsaints hightops look more like DBSS.

I dunno Rick Dunks don't seem to dip below 700 to me unless you wear a very weird size.

@ GN how can you pull some big mac **** like shorts and polo when you're staring at a gourmet steak of rick. Cop Nicolas and Mark tanks + all saints shorts/cropped pants and voila.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just saw a pair on sufu for $500 + shipping brand new and I didnt buy it cuz it was all white. I've also seen ones in pretty good condition (no piss drenched looking soles) for around the same.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
My arms are pretty jacked. That's why i feel self-conscious.

I knew GN couldn't resist but to chime in with his ILS and jacked 12" arms.

Originally Posted by bows1
I have to throw some doubt in the ring. Are you doing them properly? Cause 60 is like world class amazing.

Of course, and I never said I do them in one set dawg.

4x15 with 2-3 mins rest per set as precursor every time I go, rotating between 4 different grips each time

Kunk should be able to do 4x20 as big as he is. I had a homie who would do 6x18 wide grip all day.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The upper limit to chins, at least full ROM from a dead hang, seems to be ~17. That was the record on BB.com last year I think, and that was just one set

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
i thought you said you could own me at pullups.

4x15 +10kg.

i am very light though

dawg that is my warmup not my focus and i bet you take coffee breaks b/w sets, if i did that I could do 10x20

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nvm

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
don't take the bait, son

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mag: part of it is because wearing all black defeats the purpose of wearing less. The other part is that i wear casual clothes a lot less now that i'm working in a stiflingly boring bizcaz environment that "tamer" casual clothes are fun enough as is. But yeah, i'm planning on heading to all saints/RO/Altelier at some point to try **** on and see if drapey **** is totally absurd looking on my frame (i'm 5'6", after all)

The other idea was to look like a California surfer from the 90's a la wavves. Snapback/graphic tee turned into jersey/light wash lightweight denim/beat up sneakers.

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I dunno Rick Dunks don't seem to dip below 700 to me unless you wear a very weird size.

@ GN how can you pull some big mac **** like shorts and polo when you're staring at a gourmet steak of rick. Cop Nicolas and Mark tanks + all saints shorts/cropped pants and voila.

i see these pop up on b+s every now and then, any place stock them online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads