• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cromulated
http://www.redfingerprint.com/watche...graph/SND253P1

SeikoSND253P1_big.jpg

That is actually quite nice. Speedy-esque.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kilohotel
mind elaborating?

This is the POOR MAN's watch tread. Although a Rolex Sub is arguably an entry-level fine watch, it is still far above the average price point within this thread.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Always been a fan of the Tissot prc 200

T17.1.516.32.jpg

Tissot-PRC-200-T17158642.jpg

Just can't decide to get the white face or blue face, I already have a fossil watch that is very simliar to the black face dial

kilohotel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by btinl
This is the POOR MAN's watch tread. Although a Rolex Sub is arguably an entry-level fine watch, it is still far above the average price point within this thread.

Seeing Omega's I thought I'd share my entry-level watch
smile.gif

Oh wait, I might have a casio-calculater somewhere!

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seeing Omega's I thought I'd share my entry-level watch
smile.gif

Oh wait, I might have a casio-calculater somewhere!

LOL. Post that for sure.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acridsheep
+1.
It would be great if it's an employment agency for waiters, though. Even then, I'd probably go with a white shirt.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by justinsmnz
Wearing this Skagen right now. Works well with my skinny-ass wrists. I also have a similar one with a black face. Got both off Ebay at different times for < $80 each.

241lslc-unisex-white-dial-grey-leather-strap-watch.jpg

I think I have this very watch in my shopping cart right now on Amazon. I have a very small wrist as well. What do you think of this watch, can you give me some thoughts after your purchase?

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thenanyu
seagull.png

Chinese military watch repro. Hand-wind chrono. $250.

1194905636736yt0.jpg

That looks great. What's the case diameter may I ask?

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is there something funny about the way I look on that picture
ffffuuuu.gif

Well, you are on a site called Styleforum. Ignoring the fact that you're posing for what looks like a professional photograph looking like a teenager with a stubble, both your outfits are terrible.

If it wasn't bad enough that you're both wearing black, you're also wearing matching shirts and trousers. And your friend is wearing cuff links, without a jacket or a tie. Your shirt cuffs need ironed, and the sleeves look too long. And both your outfits are bunching around the shoulders. And I am a little curious about the collar of your friend's shirt -- it looks a bit short.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads