• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
And while we can’t tell you exactly which designers you’ll encounter, you can expect the best of the best. After all, this is the company that got its start selling Zac Posen in 2007—and on any given day, you might find duds from such celebrated lines as Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Eskell, John Varvatos, Hugo Boss, Hickey Freeman and more.

"duds" is right

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
ragtag
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

cdg looks great on you dude, you should go down that route more. not feeling the julius or ma+

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
cdg is fly as ****

+998

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know how the WWM pen jacket fits?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm assuming GN doesn't want to come off like he's desperate to show off his jacked arms. So much is probably evident in a basic tee, so a tank would likely be perceived by some as trying too hard to show them off. Sort of like the chick with the huge rack who wears insanely low cut tops (although around here, those girls almost ALWAYS seem to have a big rack because they're also 200 pounds).

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty much. However, I would really really like to rock a drapey tank and lightweight sweats tunked into RO dunks. I was considering going to the RO boutique to try on a few of the first two and wait for a gilt sale/get knockoffy **** at All Saints.

However, my summer uniform is probably going to end up being cutoff chino shorts, a lighter colored polo and white vans authentics.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you're patient you could get near mint RO dunks for ~500ish. The allsaints hightops look more like DBSS.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
probably not in my tiny foot size. Not a lot of stuff pops up in a 7.5 even without sales.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
if you're patient you could get near mint RO dunks for ~500ish. The allsaints hightops look more like DBSS.

Do they still sell that model? I looked online at some point, and I didn't see them there.

Also...do you like Common Projects Training Boots, but sometimes you wish they were

- way, way cheaper,
- ugly,
- and made in Korea?

Ateliers Arthur!!1!

ateliers-arthur-ourasi-sneakers-4.jpg

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
most frankensteinian hi-tops ever, born from the SW&D x MC collab from hell

Training boot x cap toe brogue x Vans classics x jodhpur x ....

Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
Thanks for guaranteeing I won't be satisfied with whatever I end up buying.
frown.gif

My work here is done
smile.gif
I wouldn't mind that electric blue hooded short jacket myself but that stuff 'll probably be even more expensive than regular Moncler...sigh

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Do they still sell that model? I looked online at some point, and I didn't see them there.

they're not on the website at least. i think the model name was "brandon"

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dmash's WTB section is his sig is like a damn stock market ticker. changes by the second.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
most frankensteinian hi-tops ever, born from the SW&D x MC collab from hell

Training boot x cap toe brogue x Vans classics x jodhpur x ....

Yeah, I think it's the brogueing and the buckle strap that really push it over the edge into what-the-hell-were-they-thinking territory.

Originally Posted by lmaozedong
they're not on the website at least. i think the model name was "brandon"

Damn shame, that. Wish I'd picked up a pair when they were on sale. Don't think I'd pay whatever retail was - I think someone mentioned the pull tab on the zipper coming off after a couple of wears - but they looked pretty good for disposable knock-offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads