• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I have no idea what that is and I don't feel like googling but I did 60 pullups to warm up before my workout tonight.

in 5th grade we had to do a "fitness test" and had to do 5 pullups and i couldn't do it.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New men's lifestyle/fashion magazine launches today: http://port-magazine.com/

Not in the larger newsagents in Canterbury yet so haven't seen it.

Knisse

Reaction score
Consistency - in your opinion would you say that your aesthetics should have the same guidelines or is that boring and you should simply take each day as it comes? Fx. Workwear one day and gothninja the next, or would something like that invoke "costume"?

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** I DIDNT BUY IN TOKYO last time I was there cdg
YfH89.jpg
cdg
JMDDM.jpg
Margaret howell
5PmL7.jpg
MA+
R1vFa.jpg
julius (lol)
qWPmO.jpg
**** I DID BUY Vegetarian chicken wrap
KGnoJ.jpg
Are these pictures interesting to anyone?? Gonna do some shopping this month

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
omg that julius button up looks so good on you. ****, I want it now you bastage. The CDG looks aight too, but im not feeling MA+

Buy it dude!

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ragtag
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
cdg looks great on you dude, you should go down that route more. not feeling the julius or ma+

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
It's a fine line to tow. You need to have relatively muscular arms for tanks to really look good, but arms that are too muscular might convey this meathead Jersey Shore vibe.
Its an individual + context thing. I have been dissed by certain types of chicks for "looking like I work out", and then flirted with by the same kinds of chicks as the weather got warmer and layers came off. They don't know what they want. Even w/good arms though I think tanks outside of the gym or w/e are no go, a tee is just as breezy w/o saying "check out my gunzz"

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i could give a flying **** I wear tanks even though my arms are tiny like toddlers.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I definitely feel self conscious in tanktops during the summer.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
unless you have a gut I don't see the issue, unless you are uncomfortable not being muscular which I think shouldn't be a prerequisite for wearing em.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It seems the wikipedia page for John Galliano has been a bit vandalized.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
unless you have a gut I don't see the issue, unless you are uncomfortable not being muscular which I think shouldn't be a prerequisite for wearing em.
My arms are pretty jacked. That's why i feel self-conscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads