• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Magazine

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am just letting you know that today is the official launch of my magazine. We are going to have a good number of style posts. I hope you enjoy it, here is the link:

www.rdcmag.com

I'd appreciate any visits and comments.

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score
we had a teeeensy malfunction with our meta options, but they should be up later. Thanks for checking.

Jim Barns

Reaction score
I was there and it looks interesting. Hope you succeed in your endeavor. I liked it and will be stopping by from time to time.

sidamo

Reaction score
It looks like you have some cool original content, and a nice style!

Your site could use a lot of seo improvements if you are interested in organic traffic and page rank. I just noticed duplicate title tags, missing description tags, non-optimized h1s and h12s, changing your navigation to text based instead of image based.

I see you are using a word press blog. There are some great seo plug ins that allow you to easily customize all of this.

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score
I'm glad the general sentiment is approval. I would really appreciate anybody who wants to help or contribute in any way. Spread the word and come back and read us!

CHECKstar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NotoriousMarquis
I'm glad the general sentiment is approval. I would really appreciate anybody who wants to help or contribute in any way. Spread the word and come back and read us!

I like. Can you please update us when the RSS feed is up and running?

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like another blog to me.

matsui

Reaction score
The links on the side of the page (style, film, books, etc) have a very small area that registers as a link, so you have to move the cursor real slow around the word before you can click on it. At least that's how it is on my computer.....

Mudhiker

Reaction score
Meh. Whatever it professes to be, it's a blog with multiple authors. Not much depth to the writing. Not worth adding to my RSS reader.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads