• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tom Ford Fit

KenRose

Reaction score
Bonded, see if you can find out what base it is. Have the seller check the inside breast pocket. If it is a base a, you should be good. If it is a base b, size up. I am guessing but I think spoo's pinstripe is a base b and the charcoal is a base a.

The King of Teeth

Reaction score
That gray suit is the bomb diggety!!

Kickass man. looks great. You just gave me an idea for my next one!

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
HAM...it's not the 'best of lex luger'
gotta go to flockaveli for that.

HAM is kinda awful. But you're right, not one of of Luger's best tracks, either.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm all for progression, but I still get goose bumps when I listen to Reasonable Doubt.....damn, the money done changed dude.

TF fit is teh win!

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gfreeman
HAM is kinda awful. But you're right, not one of of Luger's best tracks, either.

I agree it's not one of his best but I also don't think Ye or Hov are suited for a pure Luger beat.

Leave that **** to Ross and others.

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the price is good enough, just buy it and sell it here is it doesn't work out.

w.o.e.is.me.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
I agree it's not one of his best but I also don't think Ye or Hov are suited for a pure Luger beat.

Leave that **** to Ross and others.

I'm eager to hear the album. I get the feeling they're going to have fun with it, as opposed to being out to prove they're the best rappers alive (though one could argue...).

anyway. I'd love to try some TF. Although I handled a few pieces from the current season this past weekend and was left underwhelmed.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely size up if it's a Base B model. With a base A, it's a judgement call (but you'll likely need to size up in that one too.

bonded

Reaction score
PG - I can't recall my latest Canali model, but in Hugo the Astro/Hill7 seems to fit best.

All - What do you all consider a good price? New? Slightly worn?

Thanks again!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads