• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nicelynice buys the tamer leathers which suit him well. I haven't seen any aggressive piece on his body once.

MrFarnon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameBack
Dressing room steez!

Few caveats: I know the shoes don't go with most of what I'm wearing in these -- they're just what I had on at the time when I went into the store. Also, I can see possible improvements and flaws in all of these fits; just trying **** on at the store, not finished products. Also apologies for iphone camera crappiness.

Anyway, would appreciate constructive feedback on outfits and individual pieces -- might consider going back and purchasing some of these. Thanks!

Spoilered for lots of images/big
IMG_0407-1.jpg
IMG_0463-1.jpg
IMG_0456-1-1.jpg
IMG_0461-1.jpg
IMG_0443-1.jpg
IMG_0437-1-1.jpg
IMG_0441-1.jpg
IMG_0431-1.jpg
IMG_0415-1.jpg
IMG_0468-1-1.jpg

Where were you shopping?

G0079

Reaction score
I don't think that Julius blazer is super aggressive to the point of being incompatible with him as a person. He just needs to have better things to mesh it with. Anyways, nn pulls these looks off really well. If you saw his old supergrin pic from a few years ago you wouldn't think it would happen. People aren't necessarily limited by their face.
Originally Posted by nicelynice
191qi8.jpg
10y3ted.jpg
Jeans are uni-qlo, shoes are CCP, everything else I forgot the brand

Originally Posted by nicelynice
2py2c8n.jpg
2ebu7t5.jpg
Attachent Coat Scarf CDG+ Homme shirt and pants Carpe Boots Posted this before but here it is in better quality for those that care!
3fxv.jpg

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
wish that little white tiger was real
My neighbor's dog barks at that thing every time she passes by.
facepalm.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
Meh, most of you don't know why I got mad at that comment but it's fine, judge. Also, criticizing people for their dressing motives is a complete joke since we all have certain motives as to why we went into a certain aesthetic direction.

Post more h&m fits eason

If I ever buy some H&M clothes I'll do that
redface.gif

coldforge

Reaction score
That's a pretty MC coat, slimming or not; I'd caution against wearing it with jeans.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by twdawson
pants are unflattering, especially at the crotch ; maybe try something with a different rise " (unless it's just the fabric / cut...)

I think that was actually due to my underwear. It was giving me cock-bulge in literally everything. Those are actually two different pairs of pants, and I was getting serious dick-dome in everything I tried on.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coldforge
That's a pretty MC coat, slimming or not; I'd caution against wearing it with jeans.

Aw, you think? Well, that's disappointing.

I guess I could just stick w/ the ol' wool trousers, then. At $35, I couldn't resist.

Thanks for the heads up.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameBack
I think that was actually due to my underwear. It was giving me cock-bulge in literally everything. Those are actually two different pairs of pants, and I was getting serious dick-dome in everything I tried on.

i have a hard time imaging underwear causing cock-bulge...
unless you're wearing one of these
laugh.gif

http://www.hisroom.com/Obviously-For-Men.shtml

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
i have a hard time imaging underwear causing cock-bulge...
unless you're wearing one of these
laugh.gif

http://www.hisroom.com/Obviously-For-Men.shtml

It was some bullshit underwear I bought without paying attention. They're super-tiny boxer-briefs and they push my junk up to the front. It gives me cock-bulge even in jeans that I never have that problem with otherwise. It gets worse in pants other than jeans.

I don't wear them if I have anything else clean. But I'm lazy and I didn't do laundry.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wj4
My first picture post here since I had the time and someone to take my pic.

I thought the shirt would go better with the outfit, but I didn't really like the outcome so much.

2i0yzjr.jpg

I don't understand how you would drop money for new ToJ but still do nothing with your hair
plain.gif

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
I don't understand how you would drop money for new ToJ but still do nothing with your hair
plain.gif

Um, I get a haircut every month..that's about it. I just recently grew out my hair in the last ~1 year. Prior to me getting my M.S. and having a professional job, I had the shorter haircut that may have been approved by you. I can't sport a 'trendier' haircut now...I really can't go to a regional meeting with a faux hawk, my friend. By the way, 3 more ToJ pieces in the mail.
smile.gif
Since we're on the topic of boring haircuts, the aforementioned reason is what I used to justify Stanley's haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads