• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I just want to buy tonnes of supreme, bbc, alife, obey and all that kind of **** recently. Nearest place to me that sells supreme is dover street market and that is miles away.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Americana is the new hypebeast.

goth ninja is the new Americana.

Working out is the new goth ninja.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Magician just becuase you're a budding meathead doesn't mean you're ahead of the curve this time

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
mr-hare-autumn-2011-01.jpg
mr-hare-autumn-2011-02.jpg
http://www.selectism.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/mr-hare-autumn-2011-06.JPG[/IMG
gonna have to cop that last pair, at least pending seeing them at other angles edit: would have posted this is shoes/boots but thought that quote was pretty funny and decided to throw in the pics with it[/I]
Mr. Hare makes excellent stuff. It's absolutely top notch.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Magician just becuase you're a budding meathead doesn't mean you're ahead of the curve this time

ehh I wear Supreme to the gym and am about to buy some Jordan Vs. According to my system I guess that puts me at Americana.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
WAYWTD is in one of those phases where it needs to be nuked

Usually I find the bickering irritating but today is hilarious

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
Usually I find the bickering irritating but today is hilarious
yah its funny how you are butthurt and joined the circle.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wait, so now amused = butthurt?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*sigh*

I guess you don't know what his comment on there was referring to, or you're just eager to jump the gun at anything I say at this point.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
yah its funny how you are butthurt and joined the circle.

Dude what the **** is wrong with you? Last week or whatever we're talking about Japanese clothes and **** and this week you're calling me a ****** and ******* flipping out and taking shots at every single person here and asking to be banned from my forum, and painting yourself as a victim in the whole thing? Pull yourself together. Nobody's "circle-jerking", you threw insults at every single person who disagreed with you, calling willy a "prep douchebag" is ******* outrageous, as is insinuating that I'm a woman because I'm a feminist. It's too bad, because I liked talking with you and I don't know what set you off, but you need to get the hell over yourself.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yah, cuz using someones photo is not a personal attack. Also, I like how IM taking shots at everyone. I insult you back after you insulted me and then I get all the usual people piling on, yet im making attacks on them, lol

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh, because he called a dumb comment a dumb comment? Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics