• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Why does what willy wear have any bearing on how over the line your comment was, especially given the pretty accurate description that CrazyJew was getting pretty analytical about why he wears Julius, as you tend to do? Also, I think you've been here long enough to pick up on when Uncontrol is being an asshole and when he's just being snarky.

What I typed: This conversation should of probably ended a while ago, he called the kid a ****** the other kid called him out on being "jr" so what?

What I am thinking: I hope more people fuel this so I can have something to read for the next 10 min

Hey Lane, that's one hell of a lazy eye!!!

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See, you're proving my point you don't even know the background info behind this so just drop it or carry on with the circle jerk, be my guest.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
You guys can keep going, but this is still the best WAYWT meltdown of all time.
Moo's comment about how Berlin Report is only liked because of his hair was pretty damn good too. Also Willy looking fly as ever. If that's prep then I guess I like prep

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
It's Jessica Stam.

i wanna see if jessica stam has the stamina
-kanye

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
You guys can keep going, but this is still the best WAYWT meltdown of all time.
Hahahahahahaha, very nice. (Can't really find a masculine way to express laughter on the net)
Originally Posted by Lane
See, you're proving my point you don't even know the background info behind this so just drop it or carry on with the circle jerk, be my guest.
It's over man Dammit people. Guess it's back to boring ol' fits...
frown.gif
Edit: I could swear willly's avatar was Drew Barrymore

twdawson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameBack
Dressing room steez! Few caveats: I know the shoes don't go with most of what I'm wearing in these -- they're just what I had on at the time when I went into the store. Also, I can see possible improvements and flaws in all of these fits; just trying **** on at the store, not finished products. Also apologies for iphone camera crappiness. Anyway, would appreciate constructive feedback on outfits and individual pieces -- might consider going back and purchasing some of these. Thanks! Spoilered for lots of images/big
IMG_0407-1.jpg
IMG_0463-1.jpg
IMG_0456-1-1.jpg
IMG_0461-1.jpg
IMG_0443-1.jpg
IMG_0437-1-1.jpg
IMG_0441-1.jpg
IMG_0431-1.jpg
IMG_0415-1.jpg
IMG_0468-1-1.jpg

pants are unflattering, especially at the crotch ; maybe try something with a different rise " (unless it's just the fabric / cut...)

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Edit: I could swear willly's avatar was Drew Barrymore
Nah it's from this:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first picture post here since I had the time and someone to take my pic.

I thought the shirt would go better with the outfit, but I didn't really like the outcome so much.

2i0yzjr.jpg

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
wish that little white tiger was real

G0079

Reaction score
crazyjew you look way better after shaving. Try using some pomade, slicking the hair back or a haircut or something - it'll help with the babyface thing.

As for those who say he can't pull his desired style off, look at nicelynice. Not saying that they look alike at all, but dude comes across like the friendliest guy on the planet, yet that doesn't mean he's stuck being a prep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads