• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Work Trouser never cost $170. It was more like $250.
ah, okay. that was what i thought ... i actually thought it was closer to $220 but i know you know whats up. thanks oboy! sometimes you can never believe what you read on the net
smile.gif

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by URALLMORONS
Boy may be right....price hasnt been up in a while and I could be thinking of the work shirt. If so my apologies. If not then oh well. I might buy some but i just don't know right now....
na, its cool. that was why i questioned it
smile.gif

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't recall exactly the price of the first run of Work Trousers but I know they were at least $220, and I think closer to $250. So, even if it was the former, the price increase is not outrageous, though it's not trivial either. The fabric is expensive, I know that. My pair were a sample, and I bought them from Karl for a good deal, but still a price closer to his standard denim jeans.

Mine are nearly identical to a final pair, save a few minor finishing details--no screen printing on pocket bags, for example--and the fact that they are cut a little slimmer through the thigh and leg. Honestly, that's my only complaint: I could use a touch more room in the thigh. Other than that, these are some of my favorite pants, maybe ever.

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
hey guys thanks for your interest. The DBL Trousers have always been $270. SKs and Stantons used to be $220, they are now $180 on UO and $190 on rogueterritory.com I'm all about offering an affordable product and I try to give price breaks whenever I can. I know $270 is a little steap for most people. but there are reasons for this. A couple have been mentioned. 1. limited production drives up cost quite a bit. 2. there will be some new details that will be unique to this limited run...can't tell you tho, don't want to ruin the surprise. 3. each pair will be hemmed to the customers desired length 4. I had to pay a lot to secure such a limited quantity of this denim. the price of cotton has gone up substantially as have shipping costs. Today is the final day of the PRE-Order offer. There are a few tousers left. If you have any other questions you can email me directly at [email protected] thanks for all your interest and support!

URALLMORONS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
and i was telling you its cool to fill a thread full of wrong info
smile.gif

^^^Kettle-Black You talk so much **** I think you have diarrhea of the mouth and your post count goes to show how much of a life you lead outside of the internet.

dcs87

Reaction score
Was eyeing the Steve's on the Rogue Territory website when they went on sale the other week for $110, but decided not to pull the trigger. Broke down when I saw them on ........... the other day for $75 though!

A little concerned about the sizing though... went with a size 33 which has a measured waist of 34. Measured some of my current jeans and thought that would work the best. Currently I'm wearing a 32 N&F Slim Guys and they fit great. Anyone have experience comparing the two fits?

Crossing my fingers that they'll fit...

golfham

Reaction score
BsOTa.jpg

I got the brown trousers a few weeks ago. They look really nice.

Still waiting for the DBL trousers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads