• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
life throws you curveballs but **** did this one ever catch me off guard.

****** Tuesday arrive a bit late up there?

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
******* hate automatic toilets. I'll flush you when I'm done. At the very least, could you flush quietly? It's like the river wild. Automatic urinals are no better.

******* hate that. One, I like to look at my poop, gross I know, but its a good way to see whats going on down there. two, I am afraid i am going to get sucked in. 3. if I move funny on the damn thing it flushes. No worse feeling that sitting on a turbo toilet when its flushing. All kinds of stuff all over my bits.

Originally Posted by SField
I guess you missed that last week... no, this is the one I was engaged to until last week.

Well. That. *******. Sucks.

Keep your head up. Time heals all wounds. YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT.!

I still dont have my fiances car back. this is gonna get nasty, and I forsee lawyers getting involved. I will be a monkeys uncle if we are the ones who get stuck paying for this.....

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was at work 'til 6:30. On a Friday. It was one of those projects where the boss approaches you at 3PM and says, "Hey can you get started on this? Oh, by the way, we need it today."
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

fourthuniverse

Reaction score
One of the things that truly pisses me of is my sister's untidiness. The worst part is the cycle of me cleaning my room and she ruining everything.

skwp

Reaction score
what's with the 2 posts before sending a PM limit? silly forums!
smile.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
life throws you curveballs but **** did this one ever catch me off guard.
What happened?
Originally Posted by jgold47
I still dont have my fiances car back. this is gonna get nasty, and I forsee lawyers getting involved. I will be a monkeys uncle if we are the ones who get stuck paying for this.....
How's that wandering salesman thing going? He pop up again?
Originally Posted by fuji
Dad went to Afghanistan.
I wish him a safe tour and hope that he comes home to you in one piece.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* NHK man come knockin on my door at 8pm looking to get a credit card or my bank account to charge me for their TV service (think PBS or BBC, but door to door nazis lookin for money). Told him I didnt have a TV, he demanded he be let in to see, I told him no. I called a friend to talk to him and tell him off a little more politely than I can, but he took one look at my phone and said "oh it has a One Seg TV tuner, therefore you must pay." I would close the door on him, but ****** had his leg in it. I paid him cash to leave. Now I gotta go through the BS to call them and tell them I dont have a TV and got rid of my phone for one which doesnt have a tuner so I can get out of the contract the guy shoved down my throat.
God damn weasels

Cordwinder

Reaction score
There is no way that NHK is collecting fees for every one seg phone out. I don't think any of my friends are paying for it either. If he comes again, ask for his government issued id. Don't accept dog tags he may have hanging from his neck or a name card either. Ask to see his driver's liscense or government insurance card. Before you pay, tell him that you are going to call NHK to verify if he is really from NHK.
If that doesn't stop him tell him you are already paying by credit card and providing information about your card details is against privacy laws.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Left my wallet in a cab. Of course, the cab company (the one time I pay attention to the cab company) isn't answering their phones and isn't likely to based on online reviews.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The ramen I made for lunch turned out ****.
ffffuuuu.gif

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Left my wallet in a cab. Of course, the cab company (the one time I pay attention to the cab company) isn't answering their phones and isn't likely to based on online reviews.

I left a department store credit card once in the cab. Good chap drove all the way back to my parent's house to drop it off the next couple of days.

I feel like I worked out yesterday and a bus hit me. But the fact is, I didn't work out so I hope it's not anything serious. 6 weeks of being on the road starting next Wednesday.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
******* upstairs family (maybe 4 people?) decided to have a screaming fight from 12:30 am to about 3:30. Had to put on my headphones to get back to sleep. I don't understand how people get into relationships that suck so much.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
What happened?

having some problems with the girlfriend related to a 2500$ problem. I mean I have the money to pay for it right now, but she just won't take it. nearly broke up over it. and it was completely unexpected and we had no idea it was even happening so it really threw us off, but that's life I guess.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads