• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
The second coming of Snowman? I kid.
laugh.gif

you need boots with a longer and wider shaft. pause.

everything in your pic fits great and looks good with the cords untucked. its also a tame look. too aggressive for a boot tuck in this case, i realize its an experiment.

i like the boot tuck look bc it gives off a structured military vibe, and breaks up the pants/shoes better in my eyes
devil.gif

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think even with face blurring technology, I would recognize Moo on the street, given his wardrobe choices and what I do know of how he looks.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yo...some baggy joints (really i'm talkin sharkskins) tucked into some lo boots, wit the LO pullover, that'd be dope. snow beach, if u really feel me.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
uiwara.jpg
Still casting about for a new casual look... Immediately I can see that stuff in these pockets looks very bad
frown.gif

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by about11oclock
I think even with face blurring technology, I would recognize Moo on the street, given his wardrobe choices and what I do know of how he looks.

2rr8bae.jpg

steven%20page%20promo.jpg
?

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by noobizor
uiwara.jpg

Still casting about for a new casual look...

Immediately I can see that stuff in these pockets looks very bad
frown.gif

This comes off looking sloppy to me"”stacking all the way up the leg, white shirt untucked, coat sleeves too long. I see what you're going for, but it's just not happening.

xM.

Reaction score
noobizor your fits won't look good until your clothes fit.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by noobizor
uiwara.jpg

Still casting about for a new casual look...

Immediately I can see that stuff in these pockets looks very bad
frown.gif

Ok, quick run-down: jacket looks like it has just about zero waist suppression and is a little long, at least for jeans, IMO. Shoulder is also very structured, and kinda looks to big (although that might just be the over-the-top structuring, which also doesn't work very well with jeans). Sleeves are also too long, and it looks like the fabric doesn't drape well. See how it's kinda crumpling up around the sleeve and the second button?

Jeans also look kinda weird; there's some serious thigh-flare, not that I know how to fix that beyond getting a pair that's cut slimmer in the top block.

edit: Ok, reckon I could throw a fit up there for the hell of it. Actually two days ago:

02232011a.jpg
02232011b.jpg
02232011c.jpg
02232011d.jpg

Bonus of what i wore for a tiny chunk of today:

02252011a.jpg
02252011b.jpg
02252011c.jpg

Know why I'm wearing sweatpants? 'Cause I just got home from the damn gym. Sweatpants-appropriate situation.

In retrospect, though, I really should've worn New Balances. After all, they have historical cache (I have no idea what this is supposed to mean; perhaps it's an allusion to the arcane history that lurks behind those oh-so-tasteful Ns). They're clearly a heritage brand that's timeless and classic, a stunning example of style over fashion.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
yo...some baggy joints (really i'm talkin sharkskins) tucked into some lo boots, wit the LO pullover, that'd be dope. snow beach, if u really feel me.
fistbump.gif

raekwon-polo-snow-beach.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads