• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

kungapa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Slowly finding out details of Ex's infidelities. By pure chance as well... I was doing fine but now have this incredibly sick feeling in my stomach. Have been losing weight like crazy and though I'm functional the hours are a little longer with that terrible feeling.

So yeah, I'm pissed off.

Been through that stuff too.

On a positive note, I was slightly overweight beforehand, and came out of the ordeal nice and lean, and my clothes fit well again.

So I guess here's to hoping you are slightly overweight so something good comes out of it...

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Slowly finding out details of Ex's infidelities. By pure chance as well... I was doing fine but now have this incredibly sick feeling in my stomach. Have been losing weight like crazy and though I'm functional the hours are a little longer with that terrible feeling.

So yeah, I'm pissed off.

Having that rug-pulled-out-from-under-you feeling is pretty damn hard to deal with. I was in a similar situation years back (prior to Mrs. T), and I remember just shaking with rage and grief for a while.

I hope it passes soon for you.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Turning 40
cry.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No, if you read back I had all of her **** packed up and sent to her hotel before she even arrived. Her presence was erased within 24 hours of my finding out.

Damn. Keep your head high.

Originally Posted by JustinW
Turning 40
cry.gif

lol @ the Old Man.

Rambo: What happened? Also, **** my phone, just saw your text this morning. Still drunk from last night can't text back.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I made out with this girl, was supposed to do more,but I really don't want to. That's kind of pissing me off--that i have a guaranteed hook up. Also, can still smell her ******* perfume.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
So I made out with this girl, was supposed to do more,but I really don't want to. That's kind of pissing me off--that i have a guaranteed hook up. Also, can still smell her ******* perfume.

Is this that same broad you texted me about 2 weeks ago?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
woke up this morning and proceeded to puke for 3 hours until i collapsed into a puddle of sweat and fell asleep on my bathroom floor

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
Is this that same broad you texted me about 2 weeks ago?

No. That didn't work out.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
askdhasd and another phd program rejection. still waiting for my top pick / my most hopeful.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
askdhasd and another phd program rejection. still waiting for my top pick / my most hopeful.

Damn. Hang in there, dude.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
woke up this morning and proceeded to puke for 3 hours until i collapsed into a puddle of sweat and fell asleep on my bathroom floor

****, that was me two fridays ago. Once you push sauerkraut through your nose for a few minutes, there is no happy place left to go to.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
****, that was me two fridays ago. Once you push sauerkraut through your nose for a few minutes, there is no happy place left to go to.

i dont think i have the flu that's going around, just ate way too much crap. projectile vomiting wings + beer + chipotle + candy = a lesson i will not soon forget

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads