• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
tumblr_lbyc12TF6f1qzooxpo1_500.jpg
DSC_0055.jpg

I know this isn't the critique my beard thread, but you dress so crisply I feel like the beard that seems to peek in the bottom of your chin in some of your fits throws it off.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Friday Challenge - Puttin' On The Ritz

DSCF7164-Copy.jpg
dkmb86g_776qv76r5g8_b.jpg

DSCF7179.jpg
DSCF7186.jpg

I was all set to do the collar pin too, but realized after I'd gotten dressed that this shirt's collar is too wide spread for it. Oh well.

Awesome!!! worth a requote.

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Towers
I know this isn't the critique my beard thread, but you dress so crisply I feel like the beard that seems to peek in the bottom of your chin in some of your fits throws it off.

I struggle to think of a single person anywhere with a beard who wouldn't look better without. I'm sure there are a few out there but I can't think of any. That goes x 10 for tashes. "I'm gonna shave, but I'm gonna leave that slug under my nose!" Why?

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I feel like I am bringing a Swiss Army Knife to fight an A-10 Warthog....but here is my entry.

If you can't tell who I am, I have obviously failed. I could not find a good enough pic for comparison purposes, but I will keep looking and maybe update.

Wow, I am still amazed at the entries today. I will have to run them down in a bit.

Mike

Tom1.JPG

Tom2.JPG

Tom3.JPG

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thin White Duke
Chanelling The Jam:

34488b7.jpg

Cool Supernova!

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
tumblr_lbyc12TF6f1qzooxpo1_500.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

This is great, Spoo. But, I am a bit let down that someone of you baller level does not have a Royal Oak.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Friday Challenge - Puttin' On The Ritz

DSCF7164-Copy.jpg

Wow. Just great.

Originally Posted by NOBD
waywrncelebritydtochall.jpg

This has to be my fave so far. Of course, Bullitt is one of my all time favorite movies...but making a ******* movie poster. Dude, what can I say!!!
worship.gif

Originally Posted by TTO

-TTO

Theo, this is a wonderful picture my friend. It is a toss up over who did this DTO better, but this picture is a keeper. If this were me, and I was vain enough ( ) to put up pics of myself in my house...this would be over my mantle. So well done, man.

george-clooney-in-a-black-suit.jpg

AS_Clooney.jpg

The fit is a little bit off (so ******* what), but this is the nicest shot of you I have ever seen. This was obviously done with a good camera and is wonderful. Great effort.

Mike[/url]

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
bdb816c2.jpg
waywrn.png

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
ffffuuuu.gif
NOBD! I had the same idea
lol8[1].gif

Do it, Pete. You have the McQueen thing down..and you live in California at least. NOBD has to mail his Bullitt in from Europe.
lol8[1].gif

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads