• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Topic unrelated: so is LN-CC an affiliate now? I asked this in the interview thread but I really sort of hope so. I like that store.

Maybe fok can answer that as I honestly don't know.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramp
Japanese really just need to step up their weight game and we wouldn't have these problems.

or we could...eat healthy stuff?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Great! I can't wait to kick off my New Balance Heritage line sneaks at the end of a long day chopping timber to jump onto my sweet Ed Hardy bed. Then my fat, bearded life partner can come over and we'll listen to the Beib while he tosses my salad!

sigged

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
muuuust refrain from kopping early spring releases. there will be so, so much more.

Patience.

NefariousSabatour

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
muuuust refrain from kopping early spring releases. there will be so, so much more.

Patience.

by the time its nice enough to wear this stuff its already on sale.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NefariousSabatour

Normally true, you're right. Unless those certain pieces you kinda just have to purchase at retail or you risk missing your size..

torn on a couple pieces that only allow store credit if returned. No refunds....granted it wouldn't hurt to have several hundred dollars in store credit at the place to use as new pieces are received.... which is kind of current mentality..

coldforge

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NefariousSabatour

That's harder to say about S/S, though, because even if the weather warms up a little bit"”45, 50°"”you can layer a lot of these pieces.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
no, it sucks. sell it to me
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SPK
^I'd consider buying too lol

Tossing and turning. Feel free to PM me and change my mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lel
That knit is seriously awesome, love the color. Not enough purple around here.

This colorway is really good, really good. Better than the other one they released.

Originally Posted by Synthese
doesn't really look like it would go too well with the rest of your schwag, tonio. I think it's nice, though. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell my NB hitops and bbball hi's, I know how you feel. I never wear them *****. If you wore that sweater with shredded denim and combat boots, though - that'd be sick.

That's my only reservation is pairing it well with the other things in my wardrobe. Fit is right on, color is right on, pattern is right on, but styling is what I'm trying to wrap my head around.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
or we could...eat healthy stuff?

Julius and other Japanese-originated clothing isn't very user friendly for the people who do a fair amount of weightlifting. And I don't mean to sound like that John dude who's always compensating for his big gut by LOL'ing at everyone here for not lifting "real weights like a man." I mean generally the generally athletic build dudes.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
so i guess h&m denim is just more durable than $300+ japanese raw denim

I had 2 pairs of N&F jeans have a crotch blowout within months, but my H&M denim is going hardcore strong

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Julius and other Japanese-originated clothing isn't very user friendly for the people who do a fair amount of weightlifting. And I don't mean to sound like that John dude who's always compensating for his big gut by LOL'ing at everyone here for not lifting "real weights like a man." I mean generally the generally athletic build dudes.

Julius' market is mostly thin Japanese dudes. No reason to expect they would make stuff for "athletic builds".

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That was my point. Lane seemed to imply that being overweight was the only reason someone couldn't fit into Julius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads