• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
waywrncelebritydtochall.jpg

For people who have ImageShack problems:

14mrr0x.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

elph

Reaction score
New Balances have always been cool, they're like an up market nike/adidas. Plus they must be one of the only big trainer companys to still make their products in the UK/USA.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hurhur

yesterday:
toj bomber
uniqlo oxford shirt
cloak & dagger drop crotch pants

today:
toj all leather varsity
uniqlo tee
mtm tailored shorts

I like the first one, but I remain unconvinced aboutthe look of heavier weight jackets with shorts.
Originally Posted by asobu
same old, only the aw96 pants are new

failed walking pose, hunching over jdmay style (<3)
YsoIA.jpg

I like this - the relaxed trousers make a nice change. I think it would look better with the middle button of the jacket buttoned instead, but that might be my boring MC side coming through
wink.gif

Originally Posted by shoreman1782
SM2dp.jpg

Looks great - Beaufort or Bedale?

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Balances are stupid and you all put the newb in newbalance. (whaddup burndtjamb)

Also the Soloist did not look good with the NB's they looked ******* stupid and ruined every look from the knee down.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
You know what? Now that I've given it some thought I am SUPER into New Balances! They're the greatest fashion shoes! New Balance! New Balance! New Balance!

THEIR EVIL PLAN IS WORKING

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another mild day, another day's leave, another HR overshirt...

20110225_unbuttoned.jpg

20110225_buttoned.jpg

Denim USN Overshirt: Heritage Research
T: Uniqlo
'Perfect Fit' Cargo's: Uniqlo
Oiled CVS: Keds

The cargo's are an experiment - I've not worn anything this slim since the 1980's. Honest opinions welcomed.

These are the first pair of sneakers I've worn in about twenty years, and probably as adventurous as I'm likely to go. Was going to wear boots, but thought let's be brave
wink.gif

Belt's too narrow but the only black one I've got that goes small enough, I've ordered a nice jeans width one from a certain gentleman of this parish...

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Khakis fit well, slim w/o saying &quot;im wearing a 20 yr old's costume&quot;... they just fit right

Not crazy about that jacket though

Hey MoK.... which forum do you prefer, MW or SW&amp;D?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
MoK, I think the hem slimness looks great. You could always wear a chunkier shoe if you feel the lower half looks too light.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
Had these joints like 10 years ago

30x7ghx.jpg

Never would have thought they'd be considered "cool," lol.

I had these in grey leather in 03. Fell in love with a girl who had the same 574s in burgundy nylon. Went to her house in Japan and all the sisters had them in different colors, there some grey ones, navy ones, burgundy, all the best colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads