• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rants by SF Troll "Petrus"

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So here is the rant he posted about an hour ago: Originally Posted by *Petrus* I've disabled that code and in the futiure the sales at BB, Saks, NM etc are going to be conducted differently. Sale items will be offered to the full paying old customers of at least 10 years who keep the stores in business first. After they are through picking what they want then the dweebs, bargainhunters, proles and ebay morons will get to choose from the leftovers. Many old customers have complained that they never seem to buy what they want occasionally at a discount and that the only time you "style forum" creeps buy anything is when it is on sale. Why don't you minimum wage workers like this foreskin guy just stay in your own class and shop at Walmart? You're obviously not in the class of BB,Saks etc customers if you're worried about a few dollars or some small shipping fee. Additionally, stop posting stupid comments about products because you have no idea what you're talking about. 99% of you don't even know your correct shoe size then you complain about poor fit
lol8%5B1%5D.gif
These dumb SF commenters are just voted down so that no one follows them.
I looked up his user name and sure enough he has been at this before. The man is pretty entertaining so if you have experienced any of his other rants, please share

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very angry about something. I hope he doesn't have brain cancer or anything, it would be a true shame if we lost him.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope he is not banned. I find him very amusing, just like Spalla

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
Very angry about something. I hope he doesn't have brain cancer or anything, it would be a true shame if we lost him.

he got all bothered and hot about something in the wine thread and proceeded to post a blurred face shot picture of his apparent wife with the intention to make everybody else jealous. She was fit and blonde, not awful.

I thought about getting my fap fap on just for the self satisfaction of fapping to a pic of his wife, but then I realized that she likes wrinkly old men so that was too much of a deflator to put anything in high gear.

So it goes...

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't come across any of his rants before but now I'm going to have to search and read his other ones. Hopefully he doesn't get banned, I could seriously see myself enjoying his future rants.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's hilarious. We need more ragers.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Man
They look *****. Are you from Texas? Because only steers and queers come from Texas. Which one are you?
And they look like they're a size 7. No grown man wears a size 7 except a midget.

There's nothing wrong with the shoes but there's plenty wrong with YOU. You have the left shoe straight but the right at a slight right pointing angle and the heel pushed in to the straight shoe. Line them up STRAIGHT not with the right one's heel bent into the straight shoe. And 2nd's can have anything wrong with them and you won't always see it. perhaps the shoemaker forgot to put in the cok before sewing it up. Do you think he's going to open it up and waste time fixing it? It gets thrown in the 2nd bin because in the time iot takes on thenassembly line to fix it he could make another shoe.
A consensus of a 1000 noobs and idiots means nothing. And no kid, my advice trumps anything they think they know. Most of these boys didn't even know there were real shoes around as kids and teenagers outside of the plimsoles they wore their entire lives.
Those shoes are not elongated but they do have a large toe box sort of like clown shoes.
Look through the catalogues and figure it out. http://issuu.com/allenedmonds/docs?A...=1im6i7lqapkxq They look pretty worn and crappy to me. You're better of buying a new Cole Haan than an old junkyard shoe.
The Man;4617014 said:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
He sure enough of himself to wear what he wants which is more than I can say for anyone on here. And style is based on what a consensus of men of means and taste say it is not some dweeb buying used shoes on ebay who erroneously thinks that wingtips are "high class" lol I consider them low level stumblebum shoes. And I'd hardly call this joke of a forum a style forum because it's just the same **** all the time. Wingtips tapered busboy shirts and PeeWee Herman style suits
Have you tried the Jethro Bodine belt? Very reasonably priced.
I only wear prime certified sea island cotton from Carstarphen. And the slipper sock I'd recommend is the one worn by the space shuttle crew. http://www.hammacher.com/Product/60665?promo=search
lullllz

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads