• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which brand of clothing do you personally hate the most with a passion?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
because people are obsessed with status and having a sense of importance. Owning something like that may give someone the false impression that you're wealthy even if you're some randoms schmuck.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flyguy7
quality repeatedly lets me down, but I repeatedly buy the garbage because everyone seems to think it's amazing.

are you an idiot?

Dellath

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
one word: nudie.

+1

It's a epidemic in Melbourne, all you see are Levi's, Nudies, or mall crap, can't stand them.

chroMe

Reaction score
Style more than likely such as chav, or baseball caps (straight beak or curved), western wear, mustache men from the 70s in their nondescript faded denim, goth style bondage trousers, guido-wear (think shiny black clothes and 'bling').

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
one word: nudie.

I like my RADS. Never would've paid retail for them, but what else am I gonna wear over my Justins? (0)

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
This isn't a "brand" at all but I hate ostentatious status branding, e.g. Gucci stripe/monogram, Chanel logos, LV monogram etc. All of these brands make good stuff but this **** drags them down; unfortunately, it's what people want.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Also, New Era.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Balmain rules, if I was rich, I'd rock head to toe Balmain

Most disliked brand is D&G, but that's an easy choice...

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
This isn't a "brand" at all but I hate ostentatious status branding, e.g. Gucci stripe/monogram, Chanel logos, LV monogram etc. All of these brands make good stuff but this **** drags them down; unfortunately, it's what sheeps want.

or lemmings..

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Why the Nudie hate? Quality issues?

So far my experience with my Nudies have been great. They are my "preferred" jeans at the moment

I actually am wanting a pair of their "Lab" distressed jeans, but I cannot justify the $649 price tag plus customs which I am sure will be around $144-155

Edit: Although I still have a couple of BR shorts which I think are pretty good, I bought a pair of their loafers once...I felt as though wrapping the $98 around my feet would of been a better option. Also cannot believe AX has not been mentioned yet

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Why the Nudie hate? Quality issues?

the brand / pocket stitching is atrocious, the jeans are fine

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads