• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I forgot my ******* headphones. My day is ruined.

I always keep an extra pair in my desk drawer. Boo-yah! No white bitches fighting video for you.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
I always keep an extra pair in my desk drawer. Boo-yah! No white bitches fighting video for you.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
I am so distraught that I'm seriously considering walking a couple of blocks in the cold to get headphones. Or maybe I'll just drive to Radio Shack.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know if this is pissing me off or not, but I'll let loose.

So, kwilk is more or less on a sabbatical from teh Forvm. I kinda find myself wanting to do the same, here and there, but 1) I've usually got something stupid i want to say, and b) I fear falling out of the Top 10 in poast count. In fact, fear of falling out of the Top 10 kinda spurs me on to find more stupid things to say, which totally defeats the purpose of taking a sabbatical. Is this a common thing or am I just so in love with myself that I can't shut my damn trap?
devil.gif
facepalm.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
I don't know if this is pissing me off or not, but I'll let loose.

So, kwilk is more or less on a sabbatical from teh Forvm. I kinda find myself wanting to do the same, here and there, but 1) I've usually got something stupid i want to say, and b) I fear falling out of the Top 10 in poast count. In fact, fear of falling out of the Top 10 kinda spurs me on to find more stupid things to say, which totally defeats the purpose of taking a sabbatical. Is this a common thing or am I just so in love with myself that I can't shut my damn trap?
devil.gif
facepalm.gif

I feel the same way often. I really just keep coming back more often than not for the entertainment but its much less entertaining than it once was. Still, not sure where else I can go to have obscure questions answered relating to so many topics.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
******* hate automatic toilets. I'll flush you when I'm done. At the very least, could you flush quietly? It's like the river wild. Automatic urinals are no better.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
What is this?
Is this the IC?

Sort the members list by # posts and there you have it.

As for being IC - hell if I know. I'm never sure whether I'm in or out. I certainly don't get any feedback either way. You'd think I'd hear some sort of noise to let me know.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
ugh application rejections. even though i got into a place, still hoping for that PHD admission. apparently it's not in the cards
frown.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
ugh application rejections. even though i got into a place, still hoping for that PHD admission. apparently it's not in the cards
frown.gif

Sorry to hear that. Reminds me of my sister. She just came back from an interview for a program in Maine. She got her acceptance a few hours later via e-mail. I swear she could get accepted to 6 programs but get rejected once; and it's the rejection that gets to her the most (even if it's back-up number 3).

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear back from 3 more PHD programs, but rejection always sucks.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I forgot my ******* headphones. My day is ruined.

Happened to me last Friday. Was startled by how upset I was.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads