• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which brand of clothing do you personally hate the most with a passion?

CrazyJ

Reaction score
Male or female, unisex, whatever. Whether it's overpriced, shittily constructed, obnoxiously marketed, or worn by a caste of society you would rather send into the sun. Tell me what name in the fashion industry makes your blood boil and seethe with hatred.

For me: Juicy Couture.

My god, who decided it was cool for girls to look like a spoiled ************* who never wears anything but fuzzy pajamas? The jewelry line is tacky as hell, consisting of gold-plated necklaces with stupid things hanging from the chain like presents, little dogs, tiaras, etc. And the ******* jump suits... if I ever see a girl my own age wearing a juicy jump suit, hot or not, I immediately walk in the other direction and choose not to converge my life with hers. It's not really worth my time.

Fortunately this hype isn't as bad as it used to be four years ago. I remember when I first started university as a freshman and all of the herd was wearing this garbage.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
kudos to you guys for taking on the sacred cows

you mean the Juicy brand or the girls who wear it?

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't believe there are people who hate something as superficial as clothing enough that it ruins their day.

joz411no

Reaction score
I don't hate brands as much as I do styles. I never could get with super-tight, or super-baggy jeans on guys or the shirts with distressed dragons, sculls and wings and crap. What's with all that?

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
i must agree....girls in juicy piss me off. here in nashville, a juicy tracksuit, uggs, and LV bag with prada shades so big they look like welding goggles is the style for the wimmins. And their boyfriends are always in true religions, and a button up with skulls, crosses, dragons, gnomes, wizardry, and sparkles...topped off with pointy toed boots.

ah nashville...why hast thou forsaken me?

MikeCamp

Reaction score
What about Express?? More and more I'm starting to hate this place. I will admit though, in high school, it was the place to GO!

coldforge

Reaction score
It's pretty hard to get exercised about any brand of clothing that isn't obviously cheap and terrible, like True Religion or Juicy or whatever. And there really isn't any point in agreeing that yes, Affliction shirts are really ugly. It's really hard to hate that **** with a passion too, because it's just obviously terrible. The closest I could get might be those brands that have popped up and are trying to get some of the hype of raw selvage denim and sell it to the True Religion crowd, but without any actual quality. I guess I'd have to say PRPS just because they have some of the ugliest washes I've ever seen on jeans. And Chip & Pepper, which are more like Ed Hardy/True Religion than not, but manage to pop out to me anyway for being giant obnoxious douchebags on a personal level.

Max Biggavel

Reaction score
dries van notten, stephan schneider

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads