• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

drum

Reaction score
In many places I visit all jeans are still relaxed fit.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what stores do you go to?

the slim fit **** really took over

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
whats a good movie i should watch on net flix... preferably watch instantly and something thats a little more obscure so i haven't seen it.,
If these are all still available on Netflix instant watch in the U.S.: The Man Who Laughs Blithe Spirit Odd Man Out I Walk Alone Moonrise Caught No Man of Her Own The Big Night Cry Danger The Mating Season The Captive Cry Horizons West The Turning Point Private Hell 36 Run For Cover Strategic Air China Gate He Who Must Die Hidden Fear Short Cut to Hell The Savage Innocents Phaedra A Child is Waiting Redline 7000 Cul-de-Sac The Group The Climax Hurry Sundown Up Tight! The Happy Ending Leo the Last The Landlord Born to Win The Heartbreak Kid The Offence The Spikes Gang Busting The Context The Keep Garbo Talks None of them are available on [region 1] DVD, either, so they're all fairly obscure, overlooked stuff. Heartbreak Kid is pretty great. EDIT: OK, well it appears that a couple of this actually are/were available on region 1 DVD. That'll show me.
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
does anyone remember like 7 years ago when all jeans were relaxed fit?
I'm reminded every day, by my dad.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man Who Laughs is definitely available on R1 DVD. I bought that **** back when I copped DVDs the way I now cop jawnz.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Man Who Laughs is definitely available on R1 DVD. I bought that **** back when I copped DVDs the way I now cop jawnz.

Aw man, apparently it is or was at least. Now I am much less sure about the others, but they're all still good, though.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate fat motherfuckers in skinny jeans, and I'm talking small town fat dudes walking down bedford ave in ****** levis sized down.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^that is park slope in a nutshell. They also inevitably have beards. What is it with chubby guys and beards?

Rikkar501

Reaction score
^just channeling that Zach Galifianakis look brah

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rikkar501
^just channeling that Zach Galifianakis look brah
I was in BK this weekend... the urban lumberjack look is a fcking epidemic

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Disguises the chub.

Nextlevel bloatee.

Also +1 on what CTK said. **** is the target market for those axes that were on gilt.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Were there a lot of Aldos? Frontpage has a new interview with John Skelton, creative director of LN-CC, up on the Front Page. LN-CC is showcasing / selling an archive of Raf Simons pieces in London today.
Didn't really notice
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads