• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by allgoodthings
44111592.png

WvG
EO
W+H
CP

cuff looks bad.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

Junya Watanabe f/w 10 coat
Junya Watanabe s/s 10 blazer
Thom Browne
Junya Watanabe x levis f/w 09
Junya Watanabe f/w 09 boots

lol brand diversity

stinger70

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CcGame
What do you guys think? First WAYWT post. I appreciate any critique. This is what I'm going for as a spring look, still in college so ignore the mess behind lol.

Edit: Oh and I don't have a camera, but it's just a white pant, Calvin Klein, fits well. I'm just more concerned about how the shirt looks. *Noob post*

looks like one of those generic cheap shirts that every guy under 30 wears. short sleeves and epaullettes look bad.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
IMG_1848.jpg
IMG_1850.jpg

Junya Watanabe f/w 10 coat Junya Watanabe s/s 10 blazer Thom Browne Junya Watanabe x levis f/w 09 Junya Watanabe f/w 09 boots lol brand diversity

man, you should clean those boots once in a while blazer looks super nice

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suede is made to dirty, I like the character. Ad anyway, how would I clean off tan suede?

GlenCoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Suede is made to dirty, I like the character. Ad anyway, how would I clean off tan suede?

Saphir's suede cleaner is pretty good or a suede stones (that I never tried)

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gee, let me change my aesthetic because a few dudes who havent even seen it in person think it makes me look shorter. If a woman cares about my height chances are I don't care about her."who the **** invited mister I don't give a ****.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
photo-4-2.jpg

Crappy iPhone photo -- that blue shirt always looks really over-saturated on phone pictures for some reason. It's not really that electrically blue.

Excuse the wrong-color pocket-square, I know now that it shouldn't be matching my shirt.

I'll try to find a full-length photo that includes my shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads