• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GAT's group buy

nerazzurri

Reaction score
just seeing if anyone is interested in a group buy of some GAT's I can proxy

not sure yet what price would be but looks like sub $100.

I dont know what the rules are but if this isnt allowed than close please
laugh.gif

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested, but can we get some pics of the shoes. I bought a pair of GATs that ended up being completely dried out and fell apart after two months. Would these be factory fresh or are they old stock from years ago (don't know anything about GAT production).

airblaster503

Reaction score
I would probably be in as long as they are in new/almost new condition. Not really interested in getting those shitted up ones you see some people get from the german ebay

nerazzurri

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI
I'd be interested, but can we get some pics of the shoes. I bought a pair of GATs that ended up being completely dried out and fell apart after two months. Would these be factory fresh or are they old stock from years ago (don't know anything about GAT production).

they would be new, cow leather.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by airblaster503
I would probably be in as long as they are in new/almost new condition. Not really interested in getting those shitted up ones you see some people get from the german ebay
The ones that look somewhat beat up are of superior quality compared to the one that was posted above. Leather quality on those are **** and feel like plastic. Kunk is going to blow his head off when he sees this thread.

Scooba

Reaction score
I got the ones pictures above in a proxied group buy on Sufu for $50 last summer. Very comfortable and holding up very well, although I don't beat up on my sneakers and also rotate through a number of different pairs so they are never getting constant use. I love them though

nerazzurri

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
The ones that look somewhat beat up are of superior quality compared to the one that was posted above. Leather quality on those are **** and feel like plastic.

Kunk is going to blow his head off when he sees this thread.

link to those?

I have fam in europe so theyre easily accessible for me
teacha.gif

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alwaysnevernyc had them, but cant get onto their site right now. The toe shape is sharper, sole is darker, and laces much much better.

kevster

Reaction score
I would definitely be interested. Have been looking for some past couple of weeks.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nope, love the opriginal gats, wear em all summer. count me in, mine are shot

Originally Posted by snake
The ones that look somewhat beat up are of superior quality compared to the one that was posted above. Leather quality on those are **** and feel like plastic.

Kunk is going to blow his head off when he sees this thread.

nerazzurri

Reaction score
my sis in law is german and she saw the shoes and she laughed saying "my dad is going to laugh when he sees those, he wore those in the army"
lol8[1].gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my family's german army trainers looked a bit different
devil.gif

nerazzurri

Reaction score
lol8[1].gif
so doing a little bit of math the only way I could proxy the shoes would be to charge like $80-90. Not sure exactly how much maybe it could be a little less than that, and for whoever wants to cry and say its too much just keep your mouth shut or buy $400 mmm's

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads